• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    yea he can be consider the best mostly cause he was funny
    but there are other guys who were just as good on the mic

they just might not have be as funny
    He was also able to be the most hated man in wrestling, which is how he became known, and immediately flip it to become the most loved man in wrestling. It was crazy, because that's when I was most addicted to wrestling, was the Stone Cold/The Rock era, and The Rock went from hated, to a fan favorite, to the most hated man in the sport, to the most loved in a span of like 2 years or so. It was crazy, and all because of his ability on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Never anyone better on the mic than The Rock. He was too good for pro wrestling.
      Meet Jake Roberts.

Still even holds the title of filthiest promo in aired Pro Wrestling if you ask me.

Comment

On the mic he sucked, in the ring his "skills" were nonexistent. But let's be real : Hulk Hogan still rules. He just has charisma.

His movies were worse than Austin's.

Comment

Jake "The Snake" Roberts = GOAT.

Him and Bret Hart are my favorite wrestlers. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels were pretty awesome, too.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            He was also able to be the most hated man in wrestling, which is how he became known, and immediately flip it to become the most loved man in wrestling. It was crazy, because that's when I was most addicted to wrestling, was the Stone Cold/The Rock era, and The Rock went from hated, to a fan favorite, to the most hated man in the sport, to the most loved in a span of like 2 years or so. It was crazy, and all because of his ability on the mic.
            the rock become the favorite when austin left
            he was never able to be the top guy when austin was there
            thats why rock was turn heel more than austin

vince couldnt turn the fans on austin if he wanted too
            even when he did after wrestlemania 17,the fans didnt buy it

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Him and Bret Hart are my favorite wrestlers. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels were pretty awesome, too.
              i miss kurt in the wwe

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                i miss kurt in the wwe
                Kurt was great. Very underrated.

Comment

Kurt Angle was the shit. His match at Wrestlemaina with HBK was epic. He had some great matches with Chris Beniot too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

And has the best wrestling doc I've ever seen on a wrestler. Sht, it's better than that movie, 'The Wrestler' imo.

Pick Your Poison. It's all on YT. You won't regret watching it if you haven't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xr3Aw4OLrs

I became JR obsessed for awhile, watching all his old stuff I could find. He really ushered in that dark/disturbing element into pro wrestling. He was so gotdamn good he out fan supported untouchable 80's Hogan as a heel the one time they were supposed to go head to head. It's a crime he never got the belt, the #1 star status he deserved, or been inducted into the HOF. Vince McMahon is a straight up ****** sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Kurt Angle was the shit. His match at Wrestlemaina with HBK was epic. He had some great matches with Chris Beniot too.
                      he had a lot of classic matches

Shane
                      Undertaker
                      Edge
                      Lesnar
                      Austin
                      HBK
                      Beniot

he even had a great match with john cena

kurt is a legend

Comment

Working...