Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Evander Holyfield vs Riddick Bowe III 1995?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Evander Holyfield vs Riddick Bowe III 1995?

I'm actually Pacquiao fan and I'm sorry people think I might be racist in any way shape or form. Didn't mean to offend you JoeyZagz. Actually Mike Tyson and Manny Pacquiao are accurate comparisons depending on this next fight. Remember Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe in 1995? Believe it was on Showtime. Riddick knocked out Holyfield and the commentators were going on about "But what did he beat?" The following year he upset Mike Tyson. Accurate comparisons come into play right here. Mike Tyson was still a knockout artist and they were throwing him a piece of dead-meat. Manny-Shane has been compared to that. They must be very recent to have forgotten that one. If Shane wins that's what I would compare it to. On a personal note I don't even like Evander. He's the biggest headbutt cheater the sport has ever known. I thought he headbutt cheated the first and second times he fought Tyson. But it is what it is. I think this is the most accurate compirison because I ain't drunk enough to make weird ones yet.

All right, remember to bump this thread if I'm proved right. I'm off to the sto.

Comment

Working...
    X