No announcement yet.

What if Maywheather pulls a ***** move and signs morning of Nov. 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    floyd will be floyd so i would 'nt be surprised if he fights natton next....
    Why the hell would he fight Hatton again??

Comment

Originally posted by The-BOSS View Post
      why not?.....he fights for money and dont take risk ..remember?...

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Ofcourse I know that Cotto fights Pac this week. Why did you say that? How did Floyd get exposure from Pac's glory when he did it before the fight. Pac couldve easily have lost. Whyh are you acting like this is something new? People setup fights all the time just like they are doing now with Hopkins and RJ. They both are fighting 2 other guys near the same night so everyone can get hyped for there fight coming up. Dont act like Floyd needs Pac to shine. The guy just did a mil with JMM. Floyd has outsold Pac in every way possible, thats why he deserves more than 50 or the fight definatly wont happened.

If Pac puts up huge numbers in this one which is very possible then things may change but as of now Floyd has proven to be clearly a bigger PPV star than Pac. I wouldnt feel nothing if your prediction came true because its the dumbest predicition of all time. I dont mean that as disrespect but this fight could and probably would breat PPV records and make both guys philthy rich while giving Floyd a super huge name on his resume. Why would he sign to fight someone else before that? Its dumb
        To answer ur last question... He's scared

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          You cant hate on this board with fewer than 300 posts.
          Sorry I actually have a life and don't wack off to *****s pictures every min like u

Comment

Because floyd knows he's an easy opponent and europe draws big ppv numbers

Comment

floyd said that in an interview with RA.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                why not?.....he fights for money and dont take risk ..remember?...
                bingo! ..................

Comment

Working...
                X