Collapse
No announcement yet.

130-135 PBF appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all hail the old..............alpha male wolf..................sadly he turned into a whinning *****...................

Comment

i agree................young mayweather >>>>>>> money may................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        i agree................young mayweather >>>>>>> money may................
        **** I just realized this was you.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Man View Post
          **** I just realized this was you.
          i thought the...................................gave it away...............you CANTtekmychances right?.....with the crazy clottey sig back on the daYS??..................

Comment

i thought the...................................gave it away...............you CANTtekmychances right?.....with the crazy clottey sig back on the daYS??..................
            Yeah, but it was "Can't tek my pounches "

Comment

Yeah, but it was "Can't tek my pounches "
              yeah i remember you sporting a JT sig.....after lossing a bet???.......

Comment

yeah i remember you sporting a JT sig.....after lossing a bet???.......
                Only bet I remember losing was Dirrell - Abraham. I don't remember if I bet on a Taylor fight before, maybe I did, but can't remember.

I'll always be a Taylor fan though, he's a real fighter.

Comment

Only bet I remember losing was Dirrell - Abraham. I don't remember if I bet on a Taylor fight before, maybe I did, but can't remember.

I'll always be a Taylor fan though, he's a real fighter.
                  shame he "ended the way he did"............had a great jab, great attitude...............froch - taylor fight????...............

Comment

shame he "ended the way he did"............had a great jab, great attitude...............froch - taylor fight????...............
                    Yeah it's a shame, I don't know if I bet on that fight... maybe, I just can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X