No announcement yet.

Arum: Pacquiao wants Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    When has Cotto come in at 160+ foe a fight, please prove it.

The highest he has come was 159 against Urkal, because he didnt train properly.

In his fight with Quintana - 153
    Judah - 152
    Margarito - 152
    Mosley - 155
    Gomez - 153

So STFU, and stop the hate.
    that's gotta be fake otherwise cotto should be able to make 140 easily

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      its really not.

look up the old tape, the worst, like champPR said was the urkal fight.

cotto looked like a fat kid in the ring and he walked in @ 159.

Comment

First I will say, beside the weight, Cotto and Pac are about even in every other phiscal category, still I believe Cotto is way bigger tho.

Now, if Pacs wants it, let him have it, Cotto has been fighting everybody so, he deserves hes pay day too. And if Pacs destroys Hatton, what the **** he will have left to prove at 140? Nothing, and atleast he is going for the top dog, he aint going after a nobody.

Now, I still think that is a mistmatch, because Cotto is as skilled as Pacquiao, you add, the size advantage and you get a mistmatch. Cotto should fight WWs, but then again, this is maybe the only mega fight he will get in his career so I dont blame him for taking it.

Cotto KO7!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          Not necesearly. He just get down to weight early so he doesnt have to dehydrate to make weight and then Blow up to 155+.

Actually in his fight at 140, he was commming anything from 155-158, strange, but true. I guess his nutricionist, Phil landman is doing a good job for him.

And My bad, he came at 155, for Margarito!!!!!!!!!

Still wating for the prove of Cotto comming at 160+ in fights tho!!!!!!!

Comment

First I will say, beside the weight, Cotto and Pac are about even in every other phiscal category, still I believe Cotto is way bigger tho.

Now, if Pacs wants it, let him have it, Cotto has been fighting everybody so, he deserves hes pay day too. And if Pacs destroys Hatton, what the **** he will have left to prove at 140? Nothing, and atleast he is going for the top dog, he aint going after a nobody.

Now, I still think that is a mistmatch, because Cotto is as skilled as Pacquiao, you add, the size advantage and you get a mistmatch. Cotto should fight WWs, but then again, this is maybe the only mega fight he will get in his career so I dont blame him for taking it.

Cotto KO7!!!!!!!
            this is true - cotto should be all over this fight.

all action for as long as it lasts; but then again, these 2 guys are always all action.

Comment

Napo he weighted 152 fight night against Margarito, and his listed as 5' 7" everywhere, he might be 5' 8" tho.
              cotto said en republica deportiva the next day that he weighted almost 170.

and it makes sense because if you watch the fight, cotto looked big as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                cotto said en republica deportiva the next day that he weighted almost 170.

and it makes sense because if you watch the fight, cotto looked big as ****.
                Well I checked in a couple of places, and said 155, 3 said 157 and 1 152, But I guess, they were all wrong, if Cotto said it, he probably was at heavy!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Arum knows Floyd will destroy Pacman that is why he has a different story every day.One day Floyd wants too much money,next Pacman deserves 65%,next Cotto's name appears,next we have Marquez fight.What more rubbish from this scumbag.

Comment

Then Pac wants to die, and Arum is a fool if he allows it.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                      Arum knows Floyd will destroy Pacman that is why he has a different story every day.One day Floyd wants too much money,next Pacman deserves 65%,next Cotto's name appears,next we have Marquez fight.What more rubbish from this scumbag.
                      why all of a sudden the mayweather nuthuggers appear??

is it seasonal?

Comment

Working...
                      X