Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao or Hatton? Who deserves the bigger purse? Who's the bigger draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it should be a 50-50 IMO....

possibly even in favor of hatton being hes the champ at 140 and thats where there fighting

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
      Totally but Like I said if it doesn't get made, it's down to Pacman's greed and I lose respect for him.
      no way this fight doesn't get made.

both can make money without the other......BUT neither will make as much money fighting against anyone else but with each other.

fighting each other both will make 2-3 times more than fighting anyone else.

this is not a case of the fight not happening because of money.

the fight will get made no matter what.

Comment

This fight should go 50-50. It's totally just.

Comment

hatton is the biggest draw in boxing

Comment

they should both be proper lads and fight for free

Comment

Originally posted by Rizo The Great View Post
              they should both be proper lads and fight for free
              ****. i don't care how much they get paid......but it'd be nice if they both take a paycut to put this on network tv in the u.s. and britain.

it won't happen but i'm just saying......in a fantasy world. this could help boxing a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                ****. i don't care how much they get paid......but it'd be nice if they both take a paycut to put this on network tv in the u.s. and britain.

it won't happen but i'm just saying......in a fantasy world. this could help boxing a lot.
                indeed it could

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Who the fuck cares?

It's annoying to hear Hatton fans go on and on about how Ricky is the bigger draw and better fanbase so he should get more money.

It's annoying to hear Pacquiao fans go on and on about how Pacquiao is the better fighter and #1 p4p so he should get more money.

Argue about who wins the fight. Argue about both guys' strengths and weaknesses.

Why the hell are you guys arguing about which millionaire should get more money?

They're both gonna be handsomely paid. Let their promoters and managers worry about the split. Let's just hope the fight happens. (Which it will because as much as they are arguing about the money , there's too much money for either to walk away from it!)

Talk about boxing. This is BoxingScene not ManagerialScene or PromotionScene.
                  Damn you tuaman Lmao me and larryx are arguing who's got the bigger purse...

But i think Hatton may give way on this one.. 60-40 for Manny hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    hatton is the biggest draw in boxing
                    I got this simple idea... If Pacman fought Holt @ 140.. Holt is the champ and Manny is more popular.. So the champ got more purse than the fame one... Cuz he is the champ...
                    Last edited by FasTHarD; 01-12-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Pac Man is one of my favorite fighters.. because of his "I'll fight anytime anywhere" attitude.. Now if his EGO has gotten so large.. Then I am worried..because let's face it, Pac isn't the sharpest tool in the shed..and Big EGOs and Little brains are NEVER a good mix..

I'll be very disappointed if this fight does not go down and Money is the reason

Comment

Working...
                      X