No announcement yet.

Diet question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet question

Hey guys being 15 and in Highschool I have to eat lunch in school. With starting boxing im trying to get a good diet going. I was wondering if a bagel with a little butter and a small carton of 1% white milk would be to bad of a thing to be having. Besides that I dont have to many other options, chips, ice creams, or the fried foods they normally server and thats basically it.

bagel- fine carbs out
    butter- bad fat out

skimmed milk quality protein and slow carbs from lactose is ok

make some pasta salad the night before and bring and eat it for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheels View Post
      Hey guys being 15 and in Highschool I have to eat lunch in school. With starting boxing im trying to get a good diet going. I was wondering if a bagel with a little butter and a small carton of 1% white milk would be to bad of a thing to be having. Besides that I dont have to many other options, chips, ice creams, or the fried foods they normally server and thats basically it.
      If you want the "ideal" diet. stick to whole graines when chosing Bagels watch the fat content on them to. Some companies load up with fat when baking them. You are fine with the milk, but that entire meal would serve as a snack between breakfast and lunch. For lunch look for protiene, fruits, & veggies. Your carbs here have to be good ones and less than what you would comsume at breakfast more than in the evening.

Comment

Working...
      X