Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather getting back in the ring anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serious box View Post
    If I'm honest I miss the slickness of mayweather his unrivalled athleticism. Sense of range and subtle defensive genius. The unorthodox walking down mcgregor version of may isn't how I want to remember him. I'd like to witness the supreme ring generalship again that's all. He may of been boring to some but I enjoyed the many facets of his craft Nd admired the hard work and dedication
    I understand, but you know what would happen if TBE had boxed McGregor up.

"All he did was RUN!"

"The rat-a-tat jab, it's NOT ENOUGH!! It's NOT ENOUGH TO WIN THE FIGHT!!"

"What a boring fighter, I'm glad he's retired now"

Instead, he closed the gap in thought process about his ability to show up, his versatility in how he approaches and deals with opponents, bigger or smaller, whether they're sluggers or boxer punchers.

He closed the curtain with a decisive, definitive knockout against a guy the casual majority and 99% of UFC said was going to seriously hurt Floyd.

Nah, he did what he needed to do the way he needed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      I understand, but you know what would happen if TBE had boxed McGregor up.

"All he did was RUN!"

"The rat-a-tat jab, it's NOT ENOUGH!! It's NOT ENOUGH TO WIN THE FIGHT!!"

"What a boring fighter, I'm glad he's retired now"

Instead, he closed the gap in thought process about his ability to show up, his versatility in how he approaches and deals with opponents, bigger or smaller, whether they're sluggers or boxer punchers.

He closed the curtain with a decisive, definitive knockout against a guy the casual majority and 99% of UFC said was going to seriously hurt Floyd.

Nah, he did what he needed to do the way he needed to do it.
      I know what you're saying the majority only appreciate gratuitous violence knockouts. Completely disregard true technique and overall skill either offensively or defensively. I'm similar to you I enjoyed parts of the may-gregor exhibition but part of me missed the conventional Floyd which as you mentioned has great adaptability to the opponent infront of him.

Comment

He's not coming back barring a ridiculous payday against another novelty opponent like 1 billion dollars guaranteed to fight Donald Trump lol.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          pink is the color for breast cancer awareness
          understood...a set of gloves or a shirt would suffice. looking like he's got pink panties on...

Comment

Working...
          X