Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas: Golden Boy Didn't Offer Enough Money to Fight Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is NOT a Hall of Fame fighter

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      dude, you're a fuc*king ******. How many times do I have to remind your salty ass that I didn't predict ggg to ko Canelo? Nor would I ever pick Kovalev to ko ward. Go ahead and find a single post of mine saying otherwise you dip****.
      Yeah you did! U deleted them. We all know you did you dumb fuk!!! Hence why no one believes you

Comment

Originally posted by inidouh View Post
        You're right. It doesn't matter. I mis-read JJ's post, my mistake..
        No worries. It happens...

Comment

Why does it matter??? At the end of the day Miguel Cotto is fighting Sadam Ali.

Ali got the oppurtunity that others past on. Golden Boy Promotions, the fighters, and the media need to all move on and stop covering stories from a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            dude, you're a fuc*king ******. How many times do I have to remind your salty ass that I didn't predict ggg to ko Canelo? Nor would I ever pick Kovalev to ko ward. Go ahead and find a single post of mine saying otherwise you dip****.
            Biatch!!! Provide PROOF you picked Ward and/or Canelo???

Fuk-OFF!!! Because you DIDNT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Cotto is NOT a Hall of Fame fighter
              Your in the minority who think that, titles in 4 weight classes only a handful of fighters can say that, hes been winning titles and defending them since you were squeezing a$ses in middle school. Not a big fan of cotto or his opponent selection these last few years but you gotta give credit where its due

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Yeah you did! U deleted them. We all know you did you dumb fuk!!! Hence why no one believes you
                nah, you're the dumbass who deletes ****. Just like you deleted the post where you admitted that you were wrong and that you and I had both already discussed that the fight would go 12. You even said it was some dude named mammoth who predicted the ko. If you really wanna scroll back into my post (since you clearly don't have anything better to do) you'll see where I posted that the fight would go 12. I also picked ward to beat kovalev. This post had nothing to do with Canelo but olin true Canelo di*k riding fashion, you found a way to include him like the thot groupie you are.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                  Vargas is dumber than I thought. He left top rank who just signed a big deal with espn to go to Pbc which is tanking and he'll be lucky to fight once a year. He made close to 3 million to fight pacquiao which is more than thurman garcia porter or almost any other pbc fighter has made in a fight. Hes ducking crawford and horn and now he thinks he can go get easy paydays at pbc but im willing to bet haymon is going to throw him to the wolves
                  Jesse Vargas chose freedom and the chance to set his own destiny (in a deeper pool of talent than anything Top Rank could offer).

If you think that Top Rank was offering him anywhere near that to fight anyone else, you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Biatch!!! Provide PROOF you picked Ward and/or Canelo???

Fuk-OFF!!! Because you DIDNT!!!
                    Your complaining about trolls but look what your doing. Its clear he didn't say he picked canelo or ward hes just saying he didnt pick kovalev or ggg to win by ko, man get off whatever your smoking seriously

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                      Not enough money? Vargas needs to get real. Hundreds of thousands to fight ".... no, no I decline". "I'd rather sit at home and make .... zero!".

Really?

I miss the old days. Fighters (who know they aren't at the top of the sport) would've cashed that check, and tried to whoop some a$$.
                      Fighters in the old days never knew how much money was on the table, so of course they'd cash whatever check was offered.

No idea what the actual offer was, but if you just lost your belt in a fight that got you $2.8m, and you were asked to move up in weight and fight for $280k (Knowing that a Cotto fight would still put a ton of money in the pot), you'd probably pass too.

Comment

Working...
                      X