No announcement yet.

Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    Guaranteed if it was the other way around, your stupid ass would have commented on the thread already with some thinly veiled racial comment.

Go drink some Mt. Dew and eat a bowl of Cheetos and calm down.
    Why don't you go bump one of my "thinly veiled racial comments"
    I'm usually pretty blunt and to the point, so go quote me..

I don't drink soda nor do I have cheetos though I do like flaming hot.

Besides, its fall, trees are losing their leafs. I'm sure you got some yards to leaf blow instead of worrying about my posts

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Why don't you go bump one of my "thinly veiled racial comments"
      I'm usually pretty blunt and to the point, so go quote me..

I don't drink soda nor do I have cheetos though I do like flaming hot.

Besides, its fall, trees are losing their leafs. I'm sure you got some yards to leaf blow instead of worrying about my posts

Sure you don't boss, probably got cheeto grease dripping off your keyboard after posting that.

You are never "pretty blunt and to the point" you are always acting like your comments are not about race/ethnicity every chance you get after you post some offensive ****.

Shave those pubes off your neck and cheek and then talk to me...

**leaves btw....

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post

Sure you don't boss, probably got cheeto grease dripping off your keyboard after posting that.

You are never "pretty blunt and to the point" you are always acting like your comments are not about race/ethnicity every chance you get after you post some offensive ****.

Shave those pubes off your neck and cheek and then talk to me...

**leaves btw....

Give me an example of these posts like I asked before.

For the record, today I'm on my 2nd mug of coffee. Nothing else though I'm going to a chili cook off later today so hopefully that shyt is good.
        Maybe I will top the chili with some crushed cheetos in your honor

Comment

Could be a robbery where the football player victim was going to beat the crap out of 4 trailer trash degenerate thieves and one of them panicked. Or it could be racially motivated. Pretty disgusting either way.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            The responses to your thread are weird lol. It's like they're defending what happened, while not really defending it. Like "don't post this news boy".

If it was 4 black teens who killed a white teen, 100% these same dudes would be on here with a different tune. These are signs of a very manipulative person.
            Yes indeed lol. "Thug" "Animals." That's the tame version of what you would see. I've been here long enough to know how y things roll in the lounge.

Comment

Lol at some of the same cats verbally jacking off when it's a white person dead or hurt cuz of a black person in some Hector thread acting like they're apalled by the OP here for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hammer View Post
                Whites killing blacks always gets far more media attention than racially-motivated blacks killing of whites.

#WhiteLivesMatter
                Dillian Roof killed 8 people. If that had been the case here I think it would be getting more media attention

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Lol at some of the same cats verbally jacking off when it's a white person dead or hurt cuz of a black person in some Hector thread acting like they're apalled by the OP here for some reason.
                  They're always the ones who constantly ask for like tight clad works cited about why they are schmucks too... Soooooo funny/sad.

You can only hide behind "that group" or "those people" for so long after you comment in topic after topic with vile racial posts before we all see you for what you are. Then in a topic about black on white crime their first post is "Dindu Nuffin though"....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    It's funny how they're showing their ass lol.

Comment

Why is a brotha living in a place called "White Settlement?"

R.I.P.

I hope his killers get what's coming to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X