Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Atlas Tried To Ruin My Moment, Say What You Want Teddy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Why blame the fighter??? Take that sht out on the judges....He fought and probably really thought he won. Until he watches the fight. Dumb FUK should of went RIGHT in front of the JUDGES and said that SHT!!! So he must not be that real...
    Because Horn KNEW he DIDN'T WIN and still acted like he did. First thing that should have came out of Horn's mouth was "rematch".

Comment

Do YOU agree with the decision?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        The one thing I've always admired about Teddy Atlas is his brutal honesty. He always speaks his mind. He is going tell you how it is and exactly what you should know whether you want to hear it or not. He speaks the truth and sometimes everyone isn't capable of receiving that truth because it can be very painful.
        Now because Atlas had Pac winning, you got people here acting like it was Teddy's first time voicing his opnion.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
          Do YOU agree with the decision?
          No. Pac won...but I'm sure Horn things he won and when he sees/IF sees the fight will know better

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Now because Atlas had Pac winning, you got people here acting like it was Teddy's first time voicing his opnion.
            Teddy and class never work. At least he knew they were not in Argentina.

Comment

Working...
            X