Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman - Get HEATED at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude for one, you must be a *****!!! 2nd have you ever heard of deodorant?? 99% of men in all countries don't shave there pits. Its a man thing. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Thurman looks like a waxwork model of a neanderthal you might see at a museum

This. thurman looks like a caveman with his hair like that. then in the one pic he looks like the undertaker.

wtf, do something with your hair bro.

Hes beating garcia's protected garbage ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
        Dude for one, you must be a *****!!! 2nd have you ever heard of deodorant?? 99% of men in all countries don't shave there pits. Its a man thing. LOL.

I use hair clippers on my pits to trim them to almost nothing. I would shave them but it makes them itch.

I shave my balls though and keep them silky smooth.

LOL at having nasty hairy pits and balls. 2017 bro, get smooth.

Comment

Isn't it a disadvantage for Thurman to sport all that hair? I'm serious because that **** probably weighs half a pound at least, which means he has to fight below 146.5 or 146 while his opponent fights at 147. If Thurman fought bald he could probably pack on an extra .5 pounds of muscle or energy-fat or simply make the weight easier and drain himself less...

Comment

Let's go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

To the post above. Lol. Like I said 99% of men. And nobody said anything about balls!!!

On Thurman I say he wins in decent fashion. Danny is a good fighter and normally is able to time a decent punch to change the tide but I believe Thurman is much better then anybody Danny has fought. I see a UD for Thurman. No knochouts here. Will be a live scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                I use hair clippers on my pits to trim them to almost nothing. I would shave them but it makes them itch. I shave my balls though and keep them silky smooth. LOL at having nasty hairy pits and balls. 2017 bro, get smooth.
                Dang, shave the stones? I use a trimmer and that s.o.b. is bad enough with the nicks and shiii. Can't imagine shaving tho. LOL

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  The odds are slim for anyone to get anywhere huge if they speak of themselves in 3rd person. That's a dead giveaway they have way too much of a narcissistic personality disorder. Thurmos will be wiggling in pain on the canvas from body shots, and Danny wins this one... then off for the real tough challenge of Brook after he dismantles Spence.

Punchy has spoken. All shall bow to Punchy. LOL

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
                  I think Michael Jordan, Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather disagree with your third person assessment.
                  Well, especially that last line of mine, it was sarcasm. But hey, just add a few hundred million to your THREE examples and you may have something. Actually, 1 or 2 examples, cuz Floydie ran from way too many prime fighters to be elite... more like Elite Ducker, AND juiced. And Roy hasn't been relevant in over 10 years.

Comment

Danny Boy looks like he hasn't had water in three days, lol.

Comment

Danny looks stronger!! war Guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X