• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy with the worlds longest Dong refuses to get dong reduction

he has an 18.9 inch Shlong

I'm Sure AlexKid would like to learn this mans secret

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...his-18-incher/

I say we start a GoFundme for Aelxkid to get penis surgery. I'm sure that a surgeon will be willing to do such an operation

Comment

he could put that shit around his neck like a cozy scarf when it gets cold

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        he could put that shit around his neck like a cozy scarf when it gets cold
        where u been

Comment

“We have advised him, ‘Mr Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn’t hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children.’

“But he doesn’t accept it, he’d rather have a penis bigger than the rest of the people.”

Comment

that's not a penis, it's a kielbasa!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              where u been
              I've been here homie, I haven't seen you around

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                “We have advised him, ‘Mr Roberto, the best thing for you is that the doctors give a normal shape to your penis so that it doesn’t hurt you, in order to have sexual relationships, in order to have children.’

“But he doesn’t accept it, he’d rather have a penis bigger than the rest of the people.”

He seems to be content with girls licking his dick like an ice cream cone

Comment

Oh the irony, he has the biggest dick in the world, but he might as well not have a dick at all. I'd say poor guy, but it seems like he has options, he'd just rather not pursue them.

Comment

the point of having a huge dic is for hotties and hos flocking to u like flies

not even a goat would dare touch that ugly ass dic

Comment

Working...
                    X