Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo Lacks Amateur Experience, An Advantage For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This freakin guy......This guy thinks so highly of himself and want to be a huge star soooo bad. The only reason he is "popular" is because he had talent and "speed", does a mean chicken dance, and has been put to sleep by a nobody.

Hey Khan, just because you say something doesn't make it so.....

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
      So now Khan is underestimating Nelo's boxing acumen. Mistake number 2. The first mistake was taking this fight at all.
      Spot on , this is a smash and grab and the plan is to be able to spend the money.....maybe not!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
        Canelo also lacks experience getting knocked the f@ck out. Yet another advantage for Khan.
        LMMFAO! Good One!

Comment

note to khan

bragging and boasting only works ... if you can back it up

Comment

I actually consider that a disadvantage. With the old points system fighters weren't taught to fight inside and it shows. That's why Khan struggled with Peterson so much.

Comment

and khan lacks a decent set of whiskers ......

Comment

Strange that he would say this, given that Canelo has been in the ring with the likes of Mayweather, Mosley, Cotto, etc. Amir would love NSB because he could just make stuff up like the rest of the trolls here.

Comment

Khan trying all angles 2 juice this up...competitive as long as he stays away from alvarez in JMW bout that, IMO, should not have been sanctioned...alvarez still gets the wbc protection that Jr lost...

Comment

Unfortunately for Khan, Canelo is also more skilled... It's like watching an amateur boxer who frequented bs too often and got in the ring with a p4p type talent only to find out his delusions were just that. canelo is the infinitely more seasoned pro boxer I honestly find this angle disturbing by Khan. Is this really how he's hyping himself up? I mean I'd understand if he had an olympic pedegree of someone like Rigo or Loma who are unreal talents but Khan wasn't even a gold medalist!? He didn't even win...

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Unfortunately for Khan, Canelo is also more skilled... It's like watching an amateur boxer who frequented bs too often and got in the ring with a p4p type talent only to find out his delusions were just that. canelo is the infinitely more seasoned pro boxer I honestly find this angle disturbing by Khan. Is this really how he's hyping himself up? I mean I'd understand if he had an olympic pedegree of someone like Rigo or Loma who are unreal talents but Khan wasn't even a gold medalist!? He didn't even win...
                      Khan was only 17 when he won Olympic Silver. The Gold loss was against Mario Kindelan, one of the greatest amateur boxers. And Khan avenged that loss just before he turned pro at 18.

Comment

Working...
                      X