No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Stops Jazza Dickens: Fury and Eubank Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kid Galahad Stops Jazza Dickens: Fury and Eubank Win

Magna Centre, Rotherham, Yorkshire - In his biggest fight to date, Kid Galahad (15-0, 8 KOs) stopped previously undefeated Jazza Dickens (16-1, 5 KOs) in the tenth round to win the vacant British super bantamweight title. Galahad eventually wore Dickens down and dropped him hard in the tenth to force the referee's intervention.

Super middleweight prospect Chris Eubank Jr (11-0, 6 KOs) had an easy night with a one-sided three round stoppage of Alexey Ribchev (15-8-1, 5 KOs).

Heavyweight Hughie Fury (9-0, 6 KOs) had his fight cut short, but gained first round TKO victory, after Shane McPhilbin (8-8-1, 5 KOs) claimed a shoulder injury and said he couldn't continue after the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

man i keep hearing about this dude kid galahad never seen him fight. i wonder is he the real deal

Comment

Galahad is alright IMO. I had the Kid ahead by one round. I think he has quite a bit of work to do though.

Comment

Imo he didn't look good today but in the past he has shown world class skills when he gets into his rhythm. Some good fights to be made domestic and on the world scene in this division.

Comment

Good fight that.
          I felt for Dickens, i thought he went into this one under-estimated. He wasn't given much of a chance but he's a good fighter and put in a great effort.
          Even fight right up until the end...Dickens seemed to be knackered going into what turned out to be the final round.

Fair play to Galahd though, he stepped it up a notch in that last round and it was a good stoppage.

Comment

Hopefully Galahad will treat the Lonsdale belt with the respect it deserves & go on to win it out-right!

Comment

Nice finish by Galahad.

Comment

Galahad's been on a tear recently... even heard him say Frampton's name.
                Should be good

Comment

Kid has talent but his mouth is way ahead of where he stands as a fighter right now. He finished it well but got marked up round both eyes by game Dickens, who's nowhere near world level. Galahad may yet develop into a proper contender but the kid is kidding himself if he thinks he's already there.

Comment

Hughie Fury never broke sweat, so needs to be back in the ring ASAP. Surely an opponent can be found for him on the David Haye/Tyson Fury card! As for the new Brighton Braggot, a few fights in the USA/Canada would do him a lot of favours!

Comment

Working...
                    X