Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Yeah its called being open and honest. Another dumb post from the dumb and only!...:ANWOD:
    Someone can be an open and honest pedophile so your point fails. If the rumours are true his honesty would get in the way of him being an unprofessional time wasting twat.

Comment

Garcia is a ****in clown.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Your missing my point. I'm not excusing him backing out. I'm just giving a reason why he's slacking off in camp allegedly. He got the biggest win of his career and GBP feeds him a useless rematch with a washed up, fat Morales and now a way past prime 35 year old Judah.

Promoters are looking to protect their "stars" and sell tickets instead of making the most competitive fights. As a result, you get this. A fighter who is losing his motivation because he knows he doesn't have to give 100% to beat these hand picked opponents.
        I'm not missing your point. You asked a question ''How can he continue to get motivated'' and I provided you with an answer, it is his job. It doesn't matter if the task is challenging they're paying him to get in shape and put on a performance.

I will blame promoters for a lot of things but their fighter behaving like an immature prick? Nope.

Comment

Short of signing to fight Mayweather, this makes Garcia a complete mangina in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I'm not missing your point. You asked a question ''How can he continue to get motivated'' and I provided you with an answer, it is his job. It doesn't matter if the task is challenging they're paying him to get in shape and put on a performance.

I will blame promoters for a lot of things but their fighter behaving like an immature prick? Nope.

People lose motivation when they are no longer being challenged. Plain and simple. It's a fact. You can't argue against it.

Look at what happened to Tyson in Tokyo.

And again. I'm not excusing his actions.

Comment

People lose motivation when they are no longer being challenged. Plain and simple. It's a fact. You can't argue against it.

If you're not excusing his actions, then who gives a ****? He's acting like a little b1tch.

Comment

Using a mentally fragile fighter as an example isn't exactly a good idea, you mention Tyson but what about fighters like Wlad who campaign in a disgraceful division? They stay in shape and they stay motivated because they are professional.

In any case Tyson had enough professionalism to get in shape and take his ass whipping like a man.

Comment

Probably mind games. If not, I'm sure there's a good reason. I doubt he's scared of Zab.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Danny scared of a bum like Judah lol keep dreaming Judah he destroyed khan who made you quit
                    Khan was laying a beating on Ducky Garcia til he ducked his head and swung a left haymaker and caught a glassed chinned guy on the back of the head/neck.

Comment

• I wouldn't say a damn thing if I were Danny....let Zab's dumb ass slack off in training believing a rumor and get his big Kazoo (from the Flintstones) head knocked off.

Comment

Working...
                      X