Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forming "God Hand" Group For The Lounge - Who Should The Members Be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Forming "God Hand" Group For The Lounge - Who Should The Members Be?

I need four angels of darkness bound in service to the needs of causality in the lounge. Once we were human. Our sole commandment is "be as you will." Suggest appropriate candidates.

Last edited by Miburo; 05-06-2012, 03:05 AM.

what's a "God hand"?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      what's a "God hand"?
      In homage to:

http://berserk.wikia.com/wiki/God_Hand

Comment

NSB has been more entertaining than the lounge lately. Take the 'god hand' and slap yourselves for being boring as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          NSB has been more entertaining than the lounge lately. Take the 'god hand' and slap yourselves for being boring as hell.
          Real talk its slow as sht,i come home from work and the same tired ass threads,and no one can scream mod cause bringer does a good job,just lame as newbs we need Tunneys and derranged on here those are the hinges to boxingscenes doors.

Comment

This was a really, really, REALLY hard game for the PS2.

Comment

i have a game called god hand, and im an absolute beast at it, just insane reflexes

and yes i get erections when i stand nude in front of the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Real talk its slow as sht,i come home from work and the same tired ass threads,and no one can scream mod cause bringer does a good job,just lame as newbs we need Tunneys and derranged on here those are the hinges to boxingscenes doors.
                tunney was hilarious! we need him back from his 3rd ban...lol! we didn't always see eye to eye but he was entertaining to read when he got pissed off. total racist tendencies & all you had to do to bait him was hack on the klitschko's...i actually didn't mind him

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  I need four angels of darkness bound in service to the needs of causality in the lounge. Suggest appropriate candidates.

I think I world be' a Great candidate.

Comment

Stop just reading the title and bringing up that ****ty unrelated game Serious business here!

Comment

Working...
                    X