No announcement yet.

Something went Terribly Wrong with Assassin's Creed Revelations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something went Terribly Wrong with Assassin's Creed Revelations

Now aside from putting in a horrible first-person waste of time to replace to decoding symbols in the previous games, and besides a ****ty Den defense mode. The story is okay, but i've had this game for a week and i'm 90% done with the ****ing game, 90%

It took me months and the strategy guide to even get close to that in Brotherhood.

Overall a big disappointment for me, wish i had bought Batman instead.

It's supposed to be the last game with Ezio, so I'm not surprised they made the story short.

I finished it in 6 days, but still got the side missions to go to get 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
      It's supposed to be the last game with Ezio, so I'm not surprised they made the story short.

I finished it in 6 days, but still got the side missions to go to get 100%.
      it's not the worst game i've played, and the story is still solid, it just lacks the depth of the last 2 AC. My problem, as i said is, after i beat the main campaign of brotherhood i was 60% done with the game. after then end of revelation i was 90%. there a few thing i need to do but it's just too short and lacks that depth i mentioned.

Comment

i just got this game yesterday, but i havent played brotherhood should i just take it back and get the bat man game? I liked the second part better thann the first.

Comment

I stopped playing the series with brotherhood just became too repetitive which is sad cause it started out really good.

Comment

Working...
          X