Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the logic in bring up a 10mil weight right in the middle of OST issue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    So what Manny did is a stunt but what Floyd did was routine. You know, accuse Manny of taking PEDs and then telling him to not just take a test, take OST. Happens all the time, right?

Its part of negotiations. Just pretend that Floyd did it then you would be able to answer that with at the very least 5 variations of reasoning ... but since its Manny who did it, you just can't comprehend it.

Their team may have said, hey lets add the weight into the negotiations if Floyd is asking for testing.

As for your example for buying a car and asking for more stuff, I have done it too. You try to get as much as you can during the negotiations. Later (next day) you believe it still isn't a good enough deal so you don't buy the car. Other times, you do buy the car.
    Yes but you would only do that if your planning on actually buying the car. My point is that if your not going to buy it why bother asking for more stuff. I don't blame Pac for the 10mil penalty. I blame him for not stepping up to his bluff. Floyd called him on it and Manny ran away just like Roach said Floyd had ran away when they had accepted Floyd's testing terms.

Am not picking favorites here. Floyd didn't at the last minute bring up testing. That was in from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      That's what is called the perfect "back-handed compliment".
      LOL.....kudos for a witty since a humor man. You freaking rock.

Comment

Working...
      X