Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to be penetrated ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post

Comment

If this is true I no longer want to have sex, its like my whole psychological being has been taken form me and reality is like my 1st icecream that I dropped on the floor and I got a new one but that didnt change the fact that I dropped one on the flooor

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-23-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Its just an empty pocket, where your balls would be

Last edited by AlexKid; 01-23-2020, 09:02 PM.

Comment

women are worthless, just dudes with tiny co,cks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                If most women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm and 70-90% cant orgasm from intercourse alone, what the fcuk does it feel like for her?

Also I presume most of the 10- 30% of women that do climax during sex with the co,ck are having clitoral orgasms ie their clit is well connected and close to their hole.

So after you get passed all those fake noises and lies, what exactly does it feel like for her?

you sho nuff been peni trizaded... you lil **** jomo freak.. stop posting about your love of the kook kok.. daymm you are mentally messed up.. focus on your kok draining skills.. ok.. i think that is your forte.. koks

Comment

I wonder what it feels like to penetrate Alexkid... Somehow I think it's been done before...

Comment

Sit on a pole

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                      I wonder what it feels like to penetrate Alexkid... Somehow I think it's been done before...
                      If he had as many pricks sticking out of him as he had stuck in him he'd look like a porcupine.

Comment

Working...
                      X