Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I always say footwork is overrated if you can’t punch. That other guy wasn’t a full fledge tomato can but the minute Charlo touched him it was over.
    Centeno can definitely punch though.

He just threw his gameplan out the window as soon as he got into his first firefight and got sparked.

That's the sign of a fvcking dangerous man.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Yup I said it a year ago, the Charlo boys are real. Jermall beats GGG . Ps tank beats Loma. You heard it here first .
      Lol charlo maybe can beat ggg even though i got ggg winning i wouldn't be surprised if charlo wins or even stops ggf. Now tank beating loma not a chance. Loma is levels above tank.

Comment

Rather see Charlo beat up Billy Ho then go after GGG. That fool needs to fall soon.

Comment

Jermall destroyed Centeno impressive now bring on GGG

Comment

Only if lil g had balls to fight him. Charlo is his mando! We all know pussie g is going to stay very clear of this mando.

He can fight an undefeated killer with his shyttiest resume and show and prove. The two fights he stepped up in class- Canelo, and Jacobs he looked average at best.

Against Charlo he is going night-night!!! If I'm talk let pussie g fans push for this fight then

Comment

I thought Centeno would make it interesting but then he got caught. Centeno has looked good before but he wasn't a match for Charlo. He was a few levels below Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                Only if lil g had balls to fight him. Charlo is his mando! We all know pussie g is going to stay very clear of this mando.

He can fight an undefeated killer with his shyttiest resume and show and prove. The two fights he stepped up in class- Canelo, and Jacobs he looked average at best.

Against Charlo he is going night-night!!! If I'm talk let pussie g fans push for this fight then
                Relax sweetheart. Don't get all worked up over Lil G

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Lol charlo maybe can beat ggg even though i got ggg winning i wouldn't be surprised if charlo wins or even stops ggf. Now tank beating loma not a chance. Loma is levels above tank.
                  I seem to be the only one picking tank to beat him. Hopefully the fight happens soon . I’m still going with tank. I see improvement with his defense to go along with that power and speed. He pulled back of the jab tonight without stepping back and was able to counter with power. He was also slapping the jab down and some lead rights. His reflexes are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                    Rather see Charlo beat up Billy Ho then go after GGG. That fool needs to fall soon.
                    I’m with you that one.

Comment

Called it...counter right hand

Comment

Working...
                      X