Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    He's getting KO'd and if he makes it past round 4 I'm SHOCKED!!!!

So should we put Vanes in the HOFame now or later??? Since you think he's soo good.
    Being better than Centeno doesn't mean that you're "sooo good" lol

Comment

• Vanes fkn SUKS!!! IShe Smith almost beat him!

2013 Calling Mr. Vanes???

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Let's have a 100 dollars beat that Charlo would beat Golovkin if they fight this year.
        I would bet hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          If you want to say Centeno didn’t belong in the ring against Charlo, I agree. But when we start making silly comparisons, I have to stop you. Centeno is a top 10-20 middleweight. Wade was a rung or two below.
          Yeah, something is wrong in boxing rankings.

I mean, beating Aleem shouldn't place you there.

At least Wade had beaten old soliman LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            J-Rock and Trout better then ANY of those dog sht Taxi Drivers GGG beat on before Jacobs and Canelo.
            Know what? As a Golovkin fan I have zero problem with that statement either. Although David Lemieux was a good win over a one trick "B" level fighter whose one trick is very dangerous power, so an argument can be made there. But Trout is a warrior and a better win than Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              J Rock lol you must be jocking I guess, and you're talking about fights at 154.

And I don't give a fudge.

Charlo has been cold feet at 160, don't want that Jacobs fight and is just seeking for a GGG or Nelo pay day.

I agree GGG has been crushing cans at 160; but Charlo is actually mastering it.
              Ummm....???? You do know Vanes is a 154lb fighter right??? Ohhh?? I forgot! Not anymore.

Now's a a 168 STONE COLD KILLA, FUTURE HOFAMER! P4P Top 3.... Until May 6th. Then he's back to a RETIRED 154lb nobody....

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                He didn't. He just fought a bum that got KO'ed by a guy with 35% KO ratio.
                Why change what I said to make a point?

Comment

Old Soliman couldn’t beat Aleem. Do you follow boxing?

Comment

So long as fighters and fans care, the belts matter. But I have this fantasy where I wake up in a world where all beer is good and doesn't make you fat, people stop cussing at each other on comment sections and debate calmly, and sanctioning bodies no longer matter, only the boxers resumes and fights are made based on best available opponent.

Yeah, I also get to ride unicorns to work and my lottery numbers show up every week.

Comment

• Well the good news is GGG will start his KO streak again with Vanes.

I'm sorry but no amout of GGG Fans hyping him up is gonna make me believe he stands a CHANCE in HELL.

Vanes is at LEAST a 50/1 dog. So betting $100 on GGG wins you $2....

GTFO here with that Vanes BS!!! You want to hype the fight then fine. But quit LYING and acting like this isn't a HUGE WASTE of time and a HUGE MISMATCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X