Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fail thread by this moron lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Since when the age of the fighters is important when checking if the fighter deserves or not a title???? LOL is that all you can say? haha my god. I thought fighting skills, ranking, and experience was important.

Should we ban Luis Ortiz cuz he's too old for the HW division? my god.

GGG is looking for a chance for the MW lineal title since he was 28 years old or even before. And he's considered the true MW champion since Martinez retired.

But the thread is for larryx.. and other Mayweather fans that say GGG is being handled another title...
      Well quite an assumption you're making by quoting my response.

I'm actually more of a GGG fan than a Floyd fan. I just don't see the purpose of creating a thread about 1 fighter when the same thing could probably apply to many many fighters over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Well quite an assumption you're making by quoting my response.

I'm actually more of a GGG fan than a Floyd fan. I just don't see the purpose of creating a thread about 1 fighter when the same thing could probably apply to many many fighters over the years.
        Ask Larry who created a thread about GGG being handled another title.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Another fail thread by this moron lol
          If my thread is a fail, then it would be very easy for you to prove it. Correct? then do it, gay.
          Last edited by _Maxi; 03-24-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

If my thread is a fail, then it would be very easy for you to proove it. Correct? then do it, gay.
            lol you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              lol you mad?
              No, I'm not mad. Actually you're showing your lack of intelligence.

You detect a fail but you can't say why. You're the one mad and hurt.

Comment

No, I'm not mad. Actually you're showing your lack of intelligence.

You detect a fail but you can't say why. You're the one mad and hurt.
                lol everyone has already told you why you fuccin idiot. Stop making threads

Comment

Golovkin was handed a chance at the lineal super middleweight title and P4P supremacy. He ran from it like a p*ssy. Now he has to get on his knees and beg for another opportunity. See how that works, kids?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    Golovkin was handed a chance at the lineal super middleweight title and P4P supremacy. He ran from it like a p*ssy. Now he has to get on his knees and beg for another opportunity. See how that works, kids?
                    The 168 king wasn't even fighting and said he needed tune ups for GGG. Come later with a better argument pigion!

Comment

If my thread is a fail, then it would be very easy for you to prove it. Correct? then do it, gay.
                      Being "handed" means not fighting the champ. Being given a chance at a title.. And just having the title given to you are not the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X