Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Wade and Ward Vs Barrera, the double standards are sickening!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward/Barrera is the more intriguing match-up but reading you guys big up unproven prospects (both of Barrera and Wade ain't really beat anyone) is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Look at the guys who decide who is P4P they aren't like Canelo or Ward they are like Golovkin. There are top 50 p4p lists and I've never seen a Golovkin opponent so how is Golovkin P4P.
      good point....to be p4p you either have to fight a consistently good crop of opponents or beat a fighter at least considered elite which is top 20 and GGG is not close to either

therefore he is not even in the p4p conversation in my book or anyone with a brain

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        He's 34 he will never move up.

The coward probably would fight me the problem is he runs from Ward. Stop pretending he's a real fighter. Golovkin is just an excuse.
        i dont see him moving up either...he is old and probably has a good 3-4 years with his current skill set and athleticism...he'll feast on who ever is left at 160...they ducking doe...so expect more opponents like Rosado, Wade, Odama...they'll eat it up no matter who he fights, but criticize other fighters opponents....fan boys to the bone

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Oh let's play daft. Let's not act like this isnt a tune up before Ward participating in what is perhaps the biggest fight that could be made in boxing right now. Let's act like it's Ward with the crappy resume and who's never proven he's p4p against elite fighters. Let's do that. Ward may be a diva, he may not have been much into stepping in the ring for the last few years but let's stop acting like A. He wasn't one of the best fighters in the world prior to then and B. This isn't a good thing that leads to an even better thing. U guys look seriously stupid.
          First off, how many tune ups is Ward going to have? His last two fights were against journeymen...or if you want to be very nice, we can call Rodriguez a fringe contender. The Kovalev fight, if it ever happens, will be Wards first meaningful fight in 3-4 years. If that's the standard you hold then that's fine but don't bring true boxing fans down to your level.

Secondly, if you can quote me saying that I think Ward's resume is rubbish, then I'll send you £500 tonight, right now. Straight up, no joke. If I don't follow through, you can have an admin ban me.

Balls in your court now arse licker.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Oh let's play daft. Let's not act like this isnt a tune up before Ward participating in what is perhaps the biggest fight that could be made in boxing right now. Let's act like it's Ward with the crappy resume and who's never proven he's p4p against elite fighters. Let's do that. Ward may be a diva, he may not have been much into stepping in the ring for the last few years but let's stop acting like A. He wasn't one of the best fighters in the world prior to then and B. This isn't a good thing that leads to an even better thing. U guys look seriously stupid.
            So, no more "ether" for me?

Comment

Ward can fight anyone, that's who he chose I guess, after a few bums down the street were disallowed by the network.

GGG has to fight Wade or he loses his belt.

Obviously different scenarios.

Comment

Ohhhh man these threads are too good

Comment

Working...
                X