No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    I must admt the last few pages have been an amusing read.

Are you seriously saying that you had a doppleganger creating accounts using your name of 1bad65.

1bad65 in this quoted post has stated that he has never created a YouTube account.

Addix - Please link the YouTube account that you say is his....let Boxingscene decide.
    Originally posted by AddiX View Post

I already posted one of his accounts. His name with a video of him sparring, I posted this after he said he never had any YouTube accounts.

And guess who videotaped this...

His wife! How do I know that 1bad? How do I know your wife taped this? More importantly, why would you let her see how pathetic her husband is and than post it on the Internet! Hahah

You look like a fat oversized toddler, except your in your 30s playing Kung fu. God damn your life is sad.

He has lots of accounts, but he deleted a bunch of them after the first time I started exposing him, I was banned for like 8 months that time so I don't have everything I found at that time.

Dude had more forum accounts and posts than anyone could ever believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Just Da tip!
      After she licks the tip of the hot dog, she fondles the bun and sprays mustard all over her face, while her cats watch.

Comment

• so my boy 1bad65's dad bought him a car, has forum accounts like the rest of us, and did martial arts ok where's the ownage? addix pounding his chest over a simple google search. amazing detective work, neckbeard holmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          What's funny is that if my dad had bought my car as opposed to me having to pay for it, I'd be all open about it and gloating about it.

When you run into someone jealous of your cool toys, the best way to get their goat really good is to tell them you didn't even have to pay for the toys yourself but instead had someone buy the toys for you.
          the concept of gifting things between father and son is naturally inconceivable to those that didn't have fathers or those that grew up in dysfunctional and degenerate households. MCC huffing and puffing down your neck about being self-made but deep down in his heart he's just looking for his own daddy.
          Last edited by John Barron; 05-31-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Lol 1bad65 getting bent over here.
            He’s following the trump method of denying hoping it blows over by lying about everything despite there being a video evidence lol

Comment

• Sooooo, as much fun as laughing at 1bad is, are we going to talk about Trump starting a trade war with the EU, Canada and Mexico?

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                Sooooo, as much fun as laughing at 1bad is, are we going to talk about Trump starting a trade war with the EU, Canada and Mexico?
                We should but 1sad65 will argue how it’s the best idea ever and how trump is th best leader ever. We all know bother of them are cluster bucks absolutes.

The reality is that we will find ourselves with few allies and only enemies. That didn’t work out to well for Germany during ww2.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                  Sooooo, as much fun as laughing at 1bad is, are we going to talk about Trump starting a trade war with the EU, Canada and Mexico?
                  And how gas prices are through the roof, stock market down this year and employers not handing tax cuts on as a direct result of his stupidity?

Nah!

1bad deserves everything he gets

Comment

• Anyone with half a brain could have told you beforehand, but soon it will be clear to almost everyone, that putting a reality star con artist in as president is a disaster of an idea.

Comment

• Looks like several Republicans are calling Trump out for being a stupid idiot.

Ben Sasse on the new tariffs:

"This is dumb. Europe, Canada, and Mexico are not China, and you don't treat allies the same way you treat opponents. We've been down this road before - blanket protectionism is a big part of why America had a Great Depression. 'Make America Great Again' shouldn't mean 'Make America 1929 Again."

Comment

Working...
                      X