Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Danny Garcia beat Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    by showing up
    I was gonna say by sparking the talentless little twerp but yeah you put it more concisely

Comment

Would make a great fight but Garcia would f*** rios up.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        They key would be a lot of foot movement. Stay mid range or on the outside. Also setting up his shots, but don't clinch or try to fight on the inside. Rios is clearly the more dangerous fighter there.
        Has Garcia ever shown consistent foot movement?

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        By nailing him on the chin with a brutal as fuck left hook ala Khan and Morales
        Do you see Rios ever getting one-shot-dropped? This guy has solid whiskers and he recovers quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Do you see Rios ever getting one-shot-dropped? This guy has solid whiskers and he recovers quickly.
          Joel Ortega buzzed him pretty good..... It was early in his career though

On topic: I would favor Rios in this match up

Comment

by punching him in the face really, really hard.

Comment

Do explain how? Like it was said before with his superior boxing skills? Thats seriously the only type to ever give rios a tough time. Rios trainer will find a way to make dannys hook and take it away

Comment

danny garcia aint beating rios but who knows didnt see the PAC KO happening too.

this fight is what im looking forward to this 2013.

Rios is pretty underrated in my opinion.

Comment

By being a rican, and from philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I think Danny can beat Rios. I'd actually favor him. Danny does have talent & is a very good counter puncher. If he moves & counters Rios all night, he'd probably soundly beat the guy.
                    so would i.people talk about how great rios chin is but rios has been hurt just not knocked out so i seriously doubt that rios gos the next 2 years without getting knocked out by someone

Comment

I would favor Rios by ko in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X