Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd rather see Mayweather-Hatton II over any other possible fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's going to be the same fight. mayweather will outbox him... i would rather see manny pacquaio vs. floyd mayweather. p4p kings

Comment

hatton was doin the same thing in the paulie fight that got him countered by pbf. he jumps in with that left hook

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
        Between Mayweather and any other fighter. IMO Pacquiao will be easy for Floyd. DLH, i have ZERO interest in that rematch. I really dont want to see Mayweather-Margarito anymore, i'd rather DLH fight him.

So in my opinion Mayweather-Hatton II would be a good fight. Obviously Mayweather has to be the favorite but with Hatton learning new tricks from Papa Floyd maybe things could be a bit different. I am not saying he would win but i dont think he would be knocked out
        I just want to point out a few curious things about people matching up 2 different fighters which i kind most intriguing: Joe Calzaghe is matched up with "who can he beat" in mind whereas Floyd Mayweather is matched against who people think he can get beat by! Like Floyd hasn't been in enough mismatches already, whereas Joe has having it easy, like everyone and their brothers want him to succeed Marciano, because that's the only """"ATG"""" he can steal the podium from. And that's real. No matter how many of you would like another crappy fighter in that ranks real fans will have to consider him apart from the real greats like when you make a real top 20 ATG fighters you will consider Marciano on it even though you put him there on other factors other than how well he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by -TEXANBALLER- View Post
          Between Mayweather and any other fighter. IMO Pacquiao will be easy for Floyd. DLH, i have ZERO interest in that rematch. I really dont want to see Mayweather-Margarito anymore, i'd rather DLH fight him.

So in my opinion Mayweather-Hatton II would be a good fight. Obviously Mayweather has to be the favorite but with Hatton learning new tricks from Papa Floyd maybe things could be a bit different. I am not saying he would win but i dont think he would be knocked out
          Sorry but their first fight wasn't even close. Hatton could have the best trainer in the world and he wouldn't be able to beat Mayweather.

Now, Hatton-Pacquiao could be an interesting fight.

Comment

I'm not interested in Mayweather-Hatton II

Comment

Seriously....F*** Mayweather-Hatton 2... Hatton didn't change at all, he would be easy work even for the Mayweather that sparred with Spadafora. He's still gonna get hit by the left hook. Hatton could fight Mayweather 100 times and would lose 100 times.

Mayweather-Pacquiao...man that just sounds right. The Pac Man vs. the Pretty Boy... I have Mayweather destroying him though...it would be easy work too. But exciting.

Mayweather-Margarito..I have that as a competitive fight, it would only work for me though if Margarito decisively wins against Mosley. If not the Margarito can go back into hiding. Nobody feels like watching another Baldomir fight...(for the $50 PPV price, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by strongisland24 View Post
                hatton was doin the same thing in the paulie fight that got him countered by pbf. he jumps in with that left hook
                I agree. Where you from in LI?

Comment

Al Haymons vs. Bob Arum

Margarito will not FIGHT mayweather EVER until he fights and beats Paul Williams...Because Al Haymon is not going to let Bob Arum put his number #3 in Margarito against his number # 1 Mayweather..Until Bob Arum Puts Margarito Back in the Ring with Haymons Number # 2 fighter in Paul Williams.

Now Maybe Bob Arum and Al Haymon can work together with Pacquaio and Mayweather.. and Maybe Cotto and Mayweather if Cotto beats Margarito... But Margarito and Mayweather Will Never Happen Until Bob Arum stop being a *****..and Put Margarito back in the ring with Williams.
                  Bob Arum:
                  1.Pacquaio
                  2.Cotto
                  3.Margarito
                  4.Kelly Pavlik

Al Haymon:
                  1. Floyd Mayweather
                  2. Paul Williams
                  3. Andre Berto
                  4. Jermain Taylor
                  5. Antonio Tarver

Comment

What it boils down to(For Floyd), is who brings the most money to the table.

ODLH and Hatton do!

Pacquiao, Margarito & Co don't!

The way it is.

Comment

Now That I think About IT this fight would be Crazy
                      Esp. If Hatton Beats Pacquaio Next...AND HIM AND MAYWEATHER
                      FIGHT IN ENGLAND...WITH FLOYD SR. IN HATTON'S CORNER...

IF YOU THINK THIS 24/7 WAS THE BEST ONE....IMAGINE THAT ONE...

I think Floyd and Hatton Compliment each very well Personality wise...
                      They play off each other so crazy... If RICKY HATTON can beat Pacquaio
                      next the rematch would be HUGE....

WITH RICKY FIGHTING FOR HIS HONER
                      AND FLOYD FIGHTING, WHAT ELSE MONEY LOL and to shut his Father up for good... Classic Rivalry ...

THe **** would hit the fan in this fight BIG...

Comment

Working...
                      X