Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuplick_shaKur View Post
      That would suck, I think he would beat Pacquiao possibly by KO, and I think a lot of people feel the same after seeing PacMan go against Marquez who kinda outboxed him twice.
      I think he would beat Pac too...but the Pac that weighed 147 aginst Diaz looked FASTER then Floyd is at 147.....just sayin.

I say make the fight........

Cotto/Marg/Oscar have business to take care off...Hatton has Paulie...Manny needs a partner.

Comment

Watch the second Pacquiao/Morales fight, and look at Floyd's reaction to Manny's flurries. Maybe he hates Morales more? Because he definitely was rooting for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Watch the second Pacquiao/Morales fight, and look at Floyd's reaction to Manny's flurries. Maybe he hates Morales more? Because he definitely was rooting for Pac.
          Yeah hes a pac fan..he said it himself....

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfWarII View Post
            Pacquiao can't beat Mayweather, Cotto can and would. I favor Cottos style to cause Mayweather much more problems then Pacquiao's, pacquiaos feeds into much of a brawler/boxer type to beat floyd.
            I say Mayweather beats Cotto. I'll explain why ( Something boxing fans don't do) Cotto almost got beat by someone who didn't properly use the Jab >Mosely. Mosely ONLY loaded up on right hands. Mayweather will box circles, pop the jab, not get discourage like Mosely, and win a U.D.

Comment

Even with that comment.....Pac would still say Mayweather is the flag bearer of boxing. Totally opposite personalities.

Anyway...it's unfair to pit Floyd with Pac....Pac is sooo much smaller. At number 2 Calzaghe would demolish Pac but P4P best fighter standings isn't like that.

Comment

Mayweather is losing it. Yes, he is better than Pacquiao, but if he's going to continue to talk trash he needs to back it up in the ring. He left with unfinished business so he cannot be critical of what occurs in the aftermath.
                Last edited by Miburo; 07-05-2008, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Even with that comment.....Pac would still say Mayweather is the flag bearer of boxing. Totally opposite personalities.

Anyway...it's unfair to pit Floyd with Pac....Pac is sooo much smaller. At number 2 Calzaghe would demolish Pac but P4P best fighter standings isn't like that.
                  So much smaller??? Did u see how strong and fast Pacquio was at 147? He gets better as he moves up in weight. What does that tell?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    His comments have less to do with pacman and more to do with his own jealous insecurities and frustration over lack of praise.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                      So much smaller??? Did u see how strong and fast Pacquio was at 147? He gets better as he moves up in weight. What does that tell?
                      pac is way smaller he started at 108 and floyd at 130
                      floyd would outweight him by at least 10 pounds on fight night

Comment

Working...
                      X