No announcement yet.

if ggg beats canelo (officially)....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    noone cause noone dare step foot in the ring with that young hungry lion.... apparantly.
    A giant lion tattoo and a lion robe doesn't make him a lion. Only a lion want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Who else you want him to beat? Give me names.
      Anyone from 154-168 that's what he said right

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Anyone from 154-168 that's what he said right
        and ward said he wanted to fight joshua at heavyweight

Comment

If he completely dominates or obliterates Alvarez, that would be hugely impressive. It probably puts him #1 on some p4p lists.

Comment

Until you idiots understand WE have OUR fighters that WE hold in high esteem that lil g can fight
            and WE will be more that happy to regard him as great! Ask Lennox Lewis!

If he would have fought and defeated Ward this question would have been answered by now!

Take out Mell Charlo in impressive fashion and move to 175 and revenge kkkovalev loss then we
            can have that discussion!

Comment

He is still between #1 and #3 depending how and who does the rankings, only Loma and Usyk are close and Crawford is coming up, a victory over Canelo who is also in the top 10 p4p puts him to #1 again. But then you might have Loma beating Garcia which would put him ahead again, same with Usyk becoming HW champion but thats probably after GGG retires.

Comment

I agree with most experts, he stays in top 5. Doesn’t move ahead of Crawford, Loma, Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I think both Canelo and GGG are great. Are boxing fans so stupid with such bad taste that two bums fighting each other is the biggest fight in boxing????? It's more like Jermall Charlo is the man who never beat a good middleweight in his entire career and barely beat Trout and couldn't hurt him..
                  Boxing fans just suck. They are never wrong and always have to discredit even when a guy does something that they said he wouldn't/couldn't do.

Most miserable fan base in all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Why would Loma drop??? Rigo was ranked higher then Canelo and Loma is a 3 division champ and now unified lineal in his 3rd division..no way in hell GGG can be ranked over him
                    a - Stating that Rigo was ranked higher is questionable. For example, ESPN ranked Rigo 7 and Canelo 4. BLH had Rigo 6 and Canelo 8. If you want, do more research. I'm confident they were both in that 6-9 range. I personally did not rank Rigo at all, saying he's extremely overrated, living over 1 good win that occurred 3 years ago.
                    b - There was a size disparity between them. Everyone knows it. Loma commented on it. I give Lomachenko credit for making Rigo quit, but he was undoubtedly the bigger man.

IMO the winner of Canelo/Golovkin has a very strong claim to #1. Only Usyk is more proven IMO, having virtually cleaned out every single contender at CW. Crawford passes the eye test the best out of the 4, and Lomachenko currently having the 2nd best resume.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      he is top 5 imo, if he beats canelo he should be considered a solid top 3 ...
                      now thats a big if... it aint happening...
                      If it's such a big if and ain't happening how did GGG get a draw in Las Vegas where the judges are famous for being extremely kind to Canelo? Why is GGG a minus $175 betting favorite to win the rematch? Canelo is the + $145 underdog. GGG is expected to win, not Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X