Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Beef? I Hope Canelo Stopped Eating Duck Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if Canelo eats duck, but I do know that Abel Sanchez is a fowl man.
    Golovkin and his trainer may be the ones who are eating 'humble pie' in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      red balls right knee was injured so bad in his 1st fight with Triple GGG that it might not carry him the full 12 rounds in his upcoming fight with gennady . how did he injure it ? by running backwards ! it's called a reverse rupture of the connecting tendons doctors have pleaded with red balls to stay out of the ring but he vows to go through with the fight he sez he's doing it for fishnets
      Lmao! Sad part is gggoupies will believe you

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Canelo did all the promoting needed when he ate those bomb azz street tacos... Fan girl
        Here we go with Connelos number 1 groupie fan boy blaming the meat excuse protecting Conello. Cant wait until September 15th so you can go away for good.

Comment

• Abel putting in work on this promotion for the fight and the groupies are losing their mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            he did enough to get a draw and thats not an opinion, its a fact...
            abel him self knows ggg wasnt effective at cutting the ring, so if he is trolling, then he is trolling him self...
            A panel of three judges gave their opinion which resulted in the fact it was ruled a draw. Know the difference between a fact and an opinion.

In most people’s eyes Golovkin won the fight thus he did enough. Could he have done better, absolutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              Like the first fight he ran and lost 8 rounds to 4? Literally no one had Canelo legitimately even getting a draw in that fight.
              I like how these idiots always reference to Canelo "running" claiming Triple G won but yet they can never give examples of the rounds he won and why he won them. Triple G Hardly threw any punches and hardly landed anything of significance. The fight was an embarrassment for Triple G the Almighty -monster who looked like an amateur who couldn't cut off the ring and was punching air all fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                who cares about the " overwhelming majority " of casuals who blindly scored for the guy going forward while they ignored defence

case in point.....

even with the benefit of hindsight, and the fact that in 5 of those rounds ALL 3 judges scored those rounds for Canelo..... the "overwhelming majority" still haven't smartened up

defence IS valid scoring criteria, ineffective aggression is NOT

the rounds that Canelo won, he won CLEARLY..... but the rounds that Golovkin won, were nip-n-tuck..... if Canelo increases his output mid-rounds, he wins easy
                How many times do I have to tell you re tard I don’t even read your posts? You are a mental case, legit tard. There comes a point where someone is so off the reservation they aren’t worth even a silly conversation. You are the guy yelling at pigeons in the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Abel putting in work on this promotion for the fight and the groupies are losing their mine.
                  They get more worked up than Canelo does that is for sure. Why they care is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                    Here we go with Connelos number 1 groupie fan boy blaming the meat excuse protecting Conello. Cant wait until September 15th so you can go away for good.
                    How is that an excuse? Lol im simply stating why most want to see the fight.. To see canelo lol

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says lol, this dude is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X