No announcement yet.

Any immigration experts here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any immigration experts here?

I would like to know how easy it is for people to get into this country nowadays. How easy is it really?

I know that we have worker Visa's and stuff like that, but, I don't really know how all of that works.

If someone is able to get into the country illegally, how easy is it realistically, for them to be able to get to stay?

How easy is it to game our system?

Are there certain exemptions for students who get a scholarship or are attending college in the States?

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    I would like to know how easy it is for people to get into this country nowadays. How easy is it really?

I know that we have worker Visa's and stuff like that, but, I don't really know how all of that works.

If someone is able to get into the country illegally, how easy is it realistically, for them to be able to get to stay?

Are there certain exemptions for students who get a scholarship or are attending college in the States?
    Interesting question... I’ll let know it all guys post... then I’ll tell you about my brother in law...from Mexico..

Comment

Well my Georgian contact grutski can get people into most countries. What do you need? Cheap labour. Doppelgangers. A bride? What is the preference & range of qualifications/people skills needed from the 'migrators'

Comment

You go apply for U.S. citizenship and then in 3-5 business days you're a U.S. citizen.

Comment

I don’t know all the ins and outs of it and the exact steps. But what I do know is my daughter co-signed for one of her high school friends about a year ago and about a month or so ago he became a citizen. What steps he took before that and how long the original process was, idk. I know he started doing this around the time trump got voted in though so roughly 2 years or so.

Comment

just take La Bestia train to the Sonoran or Chijuajuan desert and then hone up on your desert survival skills for the long walk to sanctuary city California or just rent a 4x4 and head to the wall. Um Vancouver or Toronto in summer might make for an easier rout to Sanctuary cities in Washington and New York respectively but you might want to wear a turban and act deaf and dumb for all the Muslims who dont take kindly to using their trails

Hell Yeah Obama, some of the fellas sanctuary cities are taking in !
            https://www.google.com/search?q=sanc...ih=421#imgrc=_
            Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I was on h visa before i got my gc and eventually became US citizen.
              I know a lot about immigration.

Contrary to what trump supporter says illegals who cross border dont become legal or green card holder at all. Even if they marry US citizens. Unless there's amnesty which last happened decades ago.

Illegals who over stay their visa regardless if tourist or worker can become legal thru marriage US citizen.

Contrary to what trump supporter says, its very difficult to get green card/permanent residence compared to canada or other countries.

Most illegals just over stay but dont have legal papers. They may use fake documents to get a job.

Comment

I've tried coming over for a holiday but I got denied cause i have a criminal record.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  I don’t know all the ins and outs of it and the exact steps. But what I do know is my daughter co-signed for one of her high school friends about a year ago and about a month or so ago he became a citizen. What steps he took before that and how long the original process was, idk. I know he started doing this around the time trump got voted in though so roughly 2 years or so.
                  Rubbish! Citizenship takes longer than that. He might have gotten a green card.
                  What does she mean by co-sign? The only way she could help him out is if she married him.

Man! What type of sh**t is this?

That's not how any of this work.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    I've tried coming over for a holiday but I got denied cause i have a criminal record.
                    Sometimes they turn people down and say they need more ties to their home country before they issue that visitor's visa.

Comment

Working...
                    X