No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo 30-Day Weight For Golovkin Rematch - 167.4-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
    Like I said u were loving that pic. Its not about looks qu**r. Its about boxing. Thanks for proving my point about how all u nuthuggers only watching boxing to checkout the boxers not there boxing skills. Then come on this forum and defend ur manly crush of Canelo. LMFAO
    I aint got to defend sht for much longer Felicia.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Why would we compare Canelo to Golovkin? The appropriate comparison would be Canelo this time v Canelo last time
      Originally posted by icha View Post
      canelo in his last 30 day weigh-in was 163.8lbs, that was for the khan fight, you know the one fight many here claimed he was 185 lbs on fight night...

now to be fair to some of you he is literally "off the meat" ...
      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I didn't ask for anything, you decided to interject yourself into the conversation. I certainly didn't ask for data from years prior.

Why don't you go back and read the posts I was responding to. If you agree with razor position of comparing Canelo to Golovkin, then start arguing that position.
      ok, you didnt asked, but you suggested that was the appropriate comparison... is simply not because of the circumstances ...
      no big deal...

Comment

Who looks the same? Are we still comparing Canelo to Golovkin?
        You acting like you don't know what's going on but I know you know. Nelo & lil g BOTH look the same, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
          ok, you didnt asked, but you suggested that was the appropriate comparison... is simply not because of the circumstances ...
          no big deal...
          Canelo this time (against ggg) to Canelo last time (against ggg). Not this weigh in vs a weigh in from years ago.

Would you care to quote and defend the post that I was responding to?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You acting like you don't know what's going on but I know you know. Nelo & lil g BOTH look the same, period.
            Its A little confusing when you go from comparing Canelo to Golovkin, then seemingly comparing each fighter to themselves.

My whole point, which everyone seems to be missing, is that it isn't proper to say Canelo is the same size because he's only 1 lb lighter than Golovkin. It's more accurate to compare Canelo today with Canelo last time

Comment

Canelo this time (against ggg) to Canelo last time (against ggg). Not this weigh in vs a weigh in from years ago.

Would you care to quote and defend the post that I was responding to?
              not defending that post either, neither comparisons cant be made on an accurate way..

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Even though lil g has 90k fans they all gay. Although there aint anything wrong with that.
                Damn, you lot are insecure. Keep enjoying dem canelo pics.

Comment

Its A little confusing when you go from comparing Canelo to Golovkin, then seemingly comparing each fighter to themselves.

My whole point, which everyone seems to be missing, is that it isn't proper to say Canelo is the same size because he's only 1 lb lighter than Golovkin. It's more accurate to compare Canelo today with Canelo last time
                  I agree with you, except canelo last time didnt sunmit for 30 day weigh in... Have to wait til sept 14

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Damn, you lot are insecure. Keep enjoying dem canelo pics.
                    YOU commented on Nelo's pic NOT me & no I'm not "lot are insecure" YOU are cuz you had to say some gay shet bout Nelo.

ANYWAYS, Nelo gon whoop lil g again.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      not defending that post either, neither comparisons cant be made on an accurate way..
                      Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      I agree with you, except canelo last time didnt sunmit for 30 day weigh in... Have to wait til sept 14
                      Lots of people have looked at photos of Canelo, and made the observation that he is indeed much slimmer this time around. Let's not act like this is just something I'm making up. Here's just one example
                      http://www.***************.net/2018/05/22/news/canelo-boasts-considerably-trimmer-figure-as-he-plots-comeback

Comment

Working...
                      X