No announcement yet.

Hearn is the best out there for taking the heat off his guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    it seems as if every other promoter is allowed to do whats best for their fighters apart from eddie hearn on this forum
    Exactly, people talk about Joshua/Whyte not thinking about Hearn has more than one client. As a promoter his duty is to provide a title shot for Whyte, and if Wilder is being unreasonable for both fights, why cant he make a fight between both?

List in endless what hes provided for his fighters, that maybe they didnt deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Dude, every ****ing thread out there said how Andrade and Hearn were going to duck the fight. Even Hearn insinuated it was heading that way. Andrade and his team wanted it, Hearn delivered, on US soil. Hell of a statement to make to others thinking to jump. HBO wouldnt do **** for Andrade
      What exactly did Andrade do for HBO
      Brother it takes two to tango
      That’s his fughin job
      Now , let’s just move away into left field ; see how fast this fight got put together by none other than Hearn and Haymon
      Nothing done in public besides stating the fights on right ?
      That’s why I get nauseous with all the talk about frik and frak
      How posters know that it’s one but not the others fault and who’s responsible and how ducking and how not going beyond the pond and how Brits r better than Americans and blah blah blah
      This is how the Holy Wars began , who says red and who believes black is right
      Boxing Scene has become very boring because one way or another , any opinion leads back to these two fughin clowns ( who in reality r just being businessmen )
      Can’t say anything on here cause right away your hailed as a troll or wtv
      Hopefully the big boys at BS can restore order and then we can debate in an intelligent manner
      Oh well who the fugh am I

Comment

By the way , yes Hearn is great only cause he knows how to bullchit
        Exactly what you’d want from your promoter , lawyer
        And I know you gotta feed chit just to postpone , change the setting , make it believable
        That’s why you have a promoter , or you get a lawyer , an accountant , a fughin doctor
        All this will end up like May vs Pac , a fughin rip-off
        And we’ll all be their chewing it up

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          By the way , yes Hearn is great only cause he knows how to bullchit
          Exactly what you’d want from your promoter , lawyer
          And I know you gotta feed chit just to postpone , change the setting , make it believable
          That’s why you have a promoter , or you get a lawyer , an accountant , a fughin doctor
          All this will end up like May vs Pac , a fughin rip-off
          And we’ll all be their chewing it up
          Its the guys job, masquerading. Its a myth you see people saying noones gunna go with Hearn because he done Deontay dirty. The complete opposite is the truth. You go from a fighters perspective, Hearn is getting the best deal for Joshua, noone tells him what to do. Its against what we as fans want to see, but its part of the whole business.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Its the guys job, masquerading. Its a myth you see people saying noones gunna go with Hearn because he done Deontay dirty. The complete opposite is the truth. You go from a fighters perspective, Hearn is getting the best deal for Joshua, noone tells him what to do. Its against what we as fans want to see, but its part of the whole business.

No chit
            I can’t tell you where to invest your money
            I certainly can suggest where but bottom line it’s up to you and yours to decide
            Brother nothing personal , just makes me sick that we have to go through this bullchit again when we know the final product won’t answer our demands

Comment

Working...
            X