Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Wladimir Klitschko vs. Current Oleksandr Usyk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Wladimir Klitschko vs. Current Oleksandr Usyk.

Who would have won?

I'll take the guy who is bigger and can lean on his smaller opponent

Comment

Usyk might steal some rounds but eventually Wlad hits him with something solid and it's over. It's how I think it would go with Joshua also but I'd give Usyk a better chance with Joshua as Joshua's tank is smaller.

Comment

These threads are annoying

Comment

P4P, I'd go with Usyk. Wlad's only advantage would be weight, if it was held at heavyweight. Wlad had never dealt with the movement Usyk brings to the bout in his entire career. He's also known to gas, and his infamous huggings wouldn't work with Usyk.

Usyk UD.

[Wlad's last fight was the most impressive to me. Kudos to him.]

Comment

depends how much the ref lets grabomir get away with, which was usually a lot. he was pretty much unbeatable against smaller fighters with his jab grab lean routine.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              Who would have won?
              The prime Wlad was damn good and I doubt many heavyweights in history would beat him. He was knocked out a few times by big punchers before he hit his prime with Steward as his trainer. Then he went on a very long run as champion and nobody could beat him. Usyk is a great cruiserweight but he can't beat Wlad on points because of Wlad's jab and good long range boxing skills. He doesn't have the punching power to KO Wlad either.I think Wlad wins by ud or KO.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                These threads are annoying
                Well you could just skip them then. We will try to struggle on without you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  P4P, I'd go with Usyk. Wlad's only advantage would be weight, if it was held at heavyweight. Wlad had never dealt with the movement Usyk brings to the bout in his entire career. He's also known to gas, and his infamous huggings wouldn't work with Usyk.

Usyk UD.

[Wlad's last fight was the most impressive to me. Kudos to him.]
                  The fight would have to be at heavyweight. Wlad is lean at 245 and could never weigh in at 200 pounds. Usyk is very tricky and skillful, throws tons of punches and doesn't get hit clean much. Maybe he could beat the prime Wlad or any of today's heavyweights.

Comment

Wlad is to big 6'6 (fights tall) and a lean 240lb vs Usyk 6'3 and i dont expect him to bulk to much, in the range of 210-215.the fight would prolly play out like the Povetkin fight

Comment

Working...
                    X