No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
    So Ronaldo to Juventus is official now? Where's Betmen?
    £105M for 33 year old this is going down as the worst transfers in history

Comment

• Who do we feel is the better matchup for England in the final?.

Tough for me Belgium could cause us fits but on the other hand they could completely shit the bed.

I think we would be too strong for France.

Comment

• What moves do you guys think Real Madrid will make now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Who do we feel is the better matchup for England in the final?.

Tough for me Belgium could cause us fits but on the other hand they could completely shit the bed.

I think we would be too strong for France.
          I feel like Belgium would be easier? we all know about Hazard, De Bryune, Lukaku, Fellani.. Kompany.. Vertonghen.. Courtois etc from the PL

On the other hand France also has quite a few PL players.. i reckon we'd shut down Giroud quite easily.. but i think Mpappe is a huge danger along with Griezman..

We could beat either in a one off match tho.. but we would probably be slight underdogs

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            £105M for 33 year old this is going down as the worst transfers in history
            Not when it gets made back in just merchandise.. Ticket sales and the like

Never mind what he actually does on the field..

This Real Madrid dynasty is over.. 4 CL out of 5.. mostly down to Ronaldo.. They would need to buy the likes of Neymar or Mpappe now

Actually now i think about it.. this could mean Hazard will be replacing him also
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-10-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Dembele making the start for Belgium today along with Chadli again, interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I feel like Belgium would be easier? we all know about Hazard, De Bryune, Lukaku, Fellani.. Kompany.. Vertonghen.. Courtois etc from the PL

On the other hand France also has quite a few PL players.. i reckon we'd shut down Giroud quite easily.. but i think Mpappe is a huge danger along with Griezman..

We could beat either in a one off match tho.. but we would probably be slight underdogs
                I fear Belgium could pick us apart and Lukaku could be too much for the defence to handle.

Giroud would be shutdown and I think France lack creativity. We have the pace to cope with Mbappe and Griezmann hasn't done much this tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  What moves do you guys think Real Madrid will make now?
                  Mbappe. Higuain makes way for Ron at Juve.

Comment

• Mbappe roasting these ****ers down the sidelines right out the gate. DAYUM

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Not when it gets made back in just merchandise.. Ticket sales and the like

Never mind what he actually does on the field..

This Real Madrid dynasty is over.. 4 CL out of 5.. mostly down to Ronaldo.. They would need to buy the likes of Neymar or Mpappe now

Actually now i think about it.. this could mean Hazard will be replacing him also
                      It's Juventus not manchester city they're good on ticket sales wonder how many number 7 kits they need to sell to make up for that much money

I don't know if Perez liked Hazard Zidane was the one chasing him but if they do come for him I hope Chelsea do swap plus cash Isco or Asensio or both

Comment

Working...
                      X