• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spunk on some Crackers. Protein Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
      Spunk on some Crackers. Protein Rich.
      And you can usually get it from a homeless guy for a couple of cigarette butts. I say ditch the crackers if you wanna shed weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
        I just lost my job recently so I've had to make money stretch, any ideas for meals under 7 dollars that are semi healthy?

No i dont want no ramen and hot dogs something actually good n cheap.
        And no smart ass comments like getting a job would help...
        but ramen and hot dogs are good n cheap. you just have to get creative and dress them up.

toss cold cuts and mixed veggies into the ramen then top it off with a boiled egg and you've got yourself Japanese fine dining for under 7 dollars.

it's actually way cheaper buying things in bulk from the grocery store than fast food these days. $12 for a burger combo is simply ****ing stupid. that's at least a fistful of ramen, a carton of eggs, milk, cheese, and some cold cuts that could last you for the whole week.

Comment

Here what you do. You find yourself a fat girl. Them b*tches always eating.. Give em that dick and you eat too. Your boy Deezy ain't bought a meal in years, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            The most unhealthiest of foods is always the cheapest. To stretch your budget snd stay healthy. Just buy fruits and vegetables. Then buy pasta and eat it plain with some salt and pepper.
            What are you some health guru ya Richard Simmons looking Phag.

You better not ever go to jail hoe cuz btchs like you gonna be forced to eat alot of cawkmeat sandwiches. But you are used to that so maybe youll fit right in lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Here what you do. You find yourself a fat girl. Them b*tches always eating.. Give em that dick and you eat too. Your boy Deezy ain't bought a meal in years, cuz.
              and maybe if you're phone ain't blowing up cause you're too damn ugly or whatever use a fake name that hooks these fat girls easy like jerry or ben or a mr. häagen-dazs from Europe.

Comment

Sacks of beans and seeds will go a long way and some seeds don't even need to be cooked so can go right on your oatmeal or cereal.

Youd be surprised how many wasted apple and peach trees there are in every neighborhood and then there are all kinds of super nutritious veggies/weeds you can get free from the woods and fields but buy a book to know which ones to use and how to prepare. Freeze them and then throw them in a blender mixed with banannas, etc..

If you have a lot of free time and a freezer, I'd consider fishing.

If you have your own fenced yard, you can sometimes find people giving mature egg laying chickens away either because they are moving or get tired of carrying for them.

Turn your whole yard into a garden too

Chicken , roast, round steak, or oxtails thrown in a pot with carrots, beans, potatoes, onions, etc. Deer are everywhere and youtube will show you how to prepare them
                Last edited by maracho; 06-25-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Yeah did get a 10 pc chicken churches for 10 bucks with 2 biscuits should last atleast a meal might get some Mcd's fries with it.

Comment

If your fat just fast. Use to body fat to feed you. If your skinny yeah basic foods make yourself. **** spaghetti is relatively cheap and can stretch days

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                      I don't know whereabouts you live but in NJ/NY you have carts by the road which serve food <7$ easily.. they are pretty tasty and can be healthy in moderation. cooking yourself is easily the best choice ..

Good luck!
                      I wouldn't recommend cooking yourself. Sounds painful and far from the best choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X