Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Turns Back on Lara Rematch, Wants Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurd chasing that easy UK money.

Comment

Brook has good power but feel that Hurd is to fresh for him. Walks him down and makes him quit like GGG and Spence.

The way Hurd fights, he's going to have a short fighting career at the top but will make a lot of fans

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Hurd chasing that easy UK money.
        ... you wish to look clever?...

... how do you see Brook wanting to fight a "failed middleweight" and to give him a big payday?...

Comment

I don't see why Hurd is avoiding a rematch. Lara is older and the rematch would probably be much easier for Hurd plus I am sure he will get paid much more for the rematch. It is an easy winnable rematch and having 2 wins against Lara (something no other fighter has accomplished) would enhance his resume and legacy at 154lbs.

I just don't see Lara improving or doing anything different in the rematch.

Comment

... Hurd is a "failed middleweight"... so far...

Comment

I think Brook will have another fight at 154 he easily wins, then it'll be Khan or go for one of the titles. He's too small for Charlo and Hurd, but if he can't make 147 then he just needs to accept being much smaller than the other fighters at the weight

Comment

I’d be looking to fight Beefy and Khan if I was Kell and then calling it a day

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
                  Brook aint got no reason to be wanting to fight Hurd... (Besides title) the guys too big, high risk/low reward... And he aint definately fighting in the U.S where theres less money...
                  That's how Brook does it. He has no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Lara is twice as skilled as Brook and couldn't do shit to Hurd. Hurd is a huge, durable, tough guy. He'll break Brook's 3rd eye and retire him!
                    I don't agree, Brook is very skilled and he is gonna be strong at 154, hes not tall but he's strong , Hurd doesn't look to have much going for him at elite level apart from huge frame at the weight, I think Brook takes him apart late or decisive points win
                    See what happens lol
                    I guess Brook will want the Khan fight as a priority, they are really in separate weight classes , I don't care to see Khan destroyed again by fighting over his natural weight , no higher than 150lbs imo

Comment

Brook will get his third eye socket broken...

Comment

Working...
                      X