Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank The Animal Fletcher vs. William Caveman Lee and John The Beast Mugabi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a somewhat related tangent do any of you remember this scene from ghost dog? I about **** on myself I laughed so hard. For those who want to cut to the chase go to the 6 minute mark...nicknames lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=929NqFZm63c

Comment

Another "espn" star like Animal, Vampire, the Postman came James "Hard Rock" Green. I remember James from his amateur days out of Johnny Davenports gym. James was about 5'5" and could fight from 147 through 165 and was an intimating
      young man. James fought a few big ones won a few lost a few but
      was one entertaining fighter!

James the "Great" Scott, fought on espn via Rahway Prison N.J.
      Jimmy started his career out of Miami Bch. and was an up and coming young fighter. He got into trouble and found himself a permanent guest at Rahway. At that time there was a lot of Prisons utilizing boxing programs and it was very controversial to bring in a TV crew.
      Back then I participated in the Somers Prison (Enfield Ct.) program. I brought my fighters into the prison to compete with the inmates.
      It was a "scared straight" program before it was labeled! Ha!

Ray

Comment

Back when ESPN was regularly putting on some competitive fights, there was Scottie "The Sandman" Pemberton. Had some memorable scraps with Omar Shieka, Jeff Lacy, Charles Brewer.

Comment

Working...
        X