Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are bitcoin dudes always so defensive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money has been made to be a weird thing in our world, where people errantly attach their worth as a human being to how much money they have. Then when someone says negative things about their money, it is immediately a personal matter of highest proportions.

Comment

because it is a massive ponzi scheme and they're salty af they didn't get out before tulip prices went back to earth

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Because it recently plummeted and now they have to all pretend they were the ones that got out in time.
        Or pretend they got in early enough where even with the plummet they're still ahead.

Comment

Because people can't handle criticism. Most people can't handle the fact that you might hate something they actually love. And if you passionately hate it, then they sometimes feel the need to defend it rather than just accept the fact that you don't like it and aren't going to be convinced to like it. I guess it's how we're wired or conditioned or something. I've learned to accept it though. Like guys that do ****erotic jokes about MMA because they don't like it, whatever man. I don't let it bother me anymore.

Comment

Is it any different from Tesla or any high-growth stock?

Guys who didn't buy any will accuse you of getting in at $360 to make themselves feel better & refuse to believe you made lots of money off of it.

Then the guys who actually did buy in at $360 and sold at $300 will freak out on them for their "Tesla-bashing".

IMO most people are just too emotional and should buy into a managed plan. Leave the manual investing to us alpha studs.
            Last edited by ////; 09-20-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              because it is a massive ponzi scheme and they're salty af they didn't get out before tulip prices went back to earth
              when I got in it was roughly 300 dollar mark (I got out at its peak), btc has went up and down tons of times and its steady at 6000 so people are still doing good if they miss the peak, the only people who lost money are the idiots who would have lost that money anyways.

Comment

Ignorance smh. Oh well that’s better for me. Lol

Yea stay away from Crypto haha

Comment

Most gambling addicts are touchy about it.

Comment

This thread is stupid, and a waste of time

Comment

They're really no different than any other group of jackasses on the internet who get butthurt when you criticize something they like.

Comment

Working...
                      X