Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best weekend of the year in boxing coming up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
    taking into consideration how many kats are gonna mix it up this weekend.....is this the best weekend of the year (at least so far?)

Broner Vargas
    Charlo Centeno
    Davis Cuellar
    Khan LoGreco

that is pretty damn stacked...........
    Apart from Broner v Vargas, those are rubbish fights.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Apart from Broner v Vargas, those are rubbish fights.
      chipchipcheereoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

It's not bad, but there's lack of marquee fights this weekend. Personally, I also prefer having 1 large card with a superfight and a bunch of solid undercards. Got stuff to do during the day, and can chill during the night.

It's one of the reasons I personally always disliked Canelo and Ward fights. Their undercards sucked ass. Same reason why I liked British (Hearn) fights and Golovkin, there are always some good scraps on the undercards that make for an enjoyable evening.
        PBC is the same way, they always put on several good fights on their major cards.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          It's not bad, but there's lack of marquee fights this weekend. Personally, I also prefer having 1 large card with a superfight and a bunch of solid undercards. Got stuff to do during the day, and can chill during the night.

It's one of the reasons I personally always disliked Canelo and Ward fights. Their undercards sucked ass. Same reason why I liked British (Hearn) fights and Golovkin, there are always some good scraps on the undercards that make for an enjoyable evening.
          PBC is the same way, they always put on several good fights on their major cards.

Comment

Working...
          X