Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Kiram, Linares vs. Gesta - HBO Double, January 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Kiram, Linares vs. Gesta - HBO Double, January 27

Two of the world's most exciting fighters, Lucas "La Maquina" Matthysse (38-4, 35 KOs) and Jorge "El Nino De Oro" Linares (43-3, 27 KOs), will kick off the 2018 boxing year with a bang as they compete in separate world championship bouts on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018 at the "Fabulous" Forum in Inglewood, California. This special double main event will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 10:20 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-27-2017, 04:00 PM.

another quality show put on by hbo

Comment

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Kiram, Linares vs. Gesta - HBO Double, January 27

Two of the world's most exciting fighters, Lucas "La Maquina" Matthysse (38-4, 35 KOs) and Jorge "El Nino De Oro" Linares (43-3, 27 KOs), will kick off the 2018 boxing year with a bang as they compete in separate world championship bouts on Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018 at the "Fabulous" Forum in Inglewood, California. This special double main event will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 10:20 p.m. ET/PT.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lol lucas fighting the 68 ranked guy for a 'world title' wba is ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          lol lucas fighting the 68 ranked guy for a 'world title' wba is ******ed
          i thought the WBA had him at number 1

Comment

Decent fights! Not as good as Spence Jr. vs. Peterson, or Garcia vs. Easter, but this is where HBO is nowadays! Should be a good night.

Comment

Unless Matthysse ****s the bed he should roll over Kiram. Looking at boxrec Kiram's only fought low class fighters and 2 fights ago literally fought a debut fighter so Lucas shouldn't have any trouble.

Gesta was beaten by Miguel Vasquez and easily outboxed and I think Linares will do the same job on Gesta that Vasquez did. Gesta has a punchers chance but that's nothing to bet on.

Comment

The HBO offering has to improve. ESPN and Showtime have all of the quality non-PPV stuff right now.

BJS v. Lemuiex is needed badly right now.

I don't think I've enjoyed anything since the Chocalatito card on HBO.

Comment

not bad, golden boy is putting on a lot of in house fights tho

Comment

War Matthysse. Finally he can call himself a world champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X