Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egis Klimas "I'm not sure JDJ didnt put some kind of sleeping pill in Sergey's water"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk man I think thats a bridge to far for me on "getting revenge" or whatever. I think he'd be risking his entire career as a trainer & rep in boxing doing something like that over some minor petty beef bs.

If there was USADA testing with this fight (I don't remember?!?!) & they did a post fight test I believe a sleeping pill would get a positive popping up but not 100% on that.
    Yeah, probably. Sleeping pills is a stretch, but I wouldn't let JDJ near my water anyway if I was Kovalev with what was going on in the air between them that camp.

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
    There was no need. JDJ knew what Kov had going into the fight and he knew deep down that it wasn't going to be enough. No assistance was needed. He folded like bullies do when someone stands up to them. He'll probably lose his next fight too.
    I don't really read the whole bully folding thing with Kovalev. I think he didn't have his composure and apparently has trouble with the body punches. Especially low ones.

Comment

Yeah Egis, forget the fact that Kovalev has been getting very lazy in training. Forget the fact that Ward had 12 rounds in the ring already and fully knew the approach to take the second time around. Forget the fact that not only JDJ, but Abel Sanchez also both complained of Kovalev's work ethic.

He was Roofied Ya'll!

Comment

This is lame as hell. How many excuses for the beatdown does this make now?

Comment

So:

"I think he drugged Kova."

"Wow, so I guess they won't be working together again."

"Why? Whatever gave you that idea?"

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
            Yeah, probably. Sleeping pills is a stretch, but I wouldn't let JDJ near my water anyway if I was Kovalev with what was going on in the air between them that camp.

I don't really read the whole bully folding thing with Kovalev. I think he didn't have his composure and apparently has trouble with the body punches. Especially low ones.
            He has problems with body punches. Period. But you can keep looking for silly excuses for why he lost since you apparently haven't gotten over it either.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 09-15-2017, 01:36 AM.

Comment

hey bumlovkin fans, this is one excuse you guys can use after your cherry picking fraud gets smashed by canelo on Saturday

Comment

The accusation is bad enough, but this is hard to explain

EK: "Sergey is the caliber of fighter where he knows what to do. We're not going to change him, we've just got to bring him back to where he was at the beginning. That's what everyone wants."

No changes? no improvements...after coming off two losses in a row?

Comment

Egis Klimas is a weasel. Someone to keep an eye on at all times, wouldn't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Comment

im not saying its true but all i will say is that stranger things have happened in boxing....

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      He has problems with body punches. Period. But you can keep looking for silly excuses for why he lost since you apparently haven't gotten over it either.
                      Notice how I said he has trouble with body punches? Especially means this sub-category of low punches bother him even more, but all body punches seem to bother him.

I'm hoping the italics, underscore and bold type help you not misread what I'm saying.

It is factual to say he got hit with and finished by low blows. There is video evidence of it, and you have to be mentally challenged not to understand that. He looked like he was on his way to losing anyway. but that does not change the previous statement.

My posts have too much nuance for you plebs. I swear, everything has to be an extreme of bias or you can't process it properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X