Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

When you realize one of the biggest fights of the year, happening this week, Usyk vs Glowacki basically gets no attention, it becomes evident that most of the real boxing fans left this site. There are some hardboiled boxing fans left on this site which just keeps it from drowning in negativity, hatred and racism, but they are few and far between.

What is actually alarming is that some posters here feel totally comfortable with all the negativity and hatred and are relishing to pour more oil into the fire.

New members and regular boxing fans will be driven away swiftly when they realize what a hostile, negative environment this forum has become.

The question is, are certain people even able to change, do they want to change? I think on most occasions the answer is no. I have been reading here years before I signed up and there was always some, but never that much negativity, but lately a certain demographic is really ruining this website.

Can NSB change for the better? I really hope it can, a ton of posters need to ask themselves if they want a real boxing forum or just want to be left among trolls, hatred and negativity.

You know I understand fans being biased, trolling from time to time, having fun and whatever, but so many long time and frequent posters here not having one SINGLE positive post or anything substantial to say on this website is disgusting.

Comment

NSB is no longer Non Stop Boxing...

More like Naggy Sensitive B!tches.

Comment

Boxing fans are negative, hateful people. Just look at Twitter or any boxing message board.

Still, the fact remains, Gennady Golovkin lacks the bravery required to become a star in this sport. That's why he can't even get a million viewers for the biggest fight of his career. This sport is ruins if guys like Golovkin are leading the new wave.

Comment

You didn't care when all the negativity was about Floyd did you. Gotta protect your hero anyway you can

And they fight in cruiserweight.. They wouldn't get much attention either way

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Boxing fans are negative, hateful people. Just look at Twitter or any boxing message board.
            Yeah no doubt.

And trolling, hatred, and negativity has always been rampant on this board.

Comment

pot meet kettle. I agree with this statement but not coming from OP.

Comment

This has been going on for years but it's funny now that GGG gets criticized people want to cry about racism. Most of the one's crying about it are openly racist to others.

Comment

Its always been this way since I joined. From 2005-2006 it was the Klitsckho brothers and Calzaghe who got the most hate. 2007-2015 it was Floyd and Pac. Now its Golovkin.

Although in the past few years I'd say its gotten much worse.
                  Last edited by Derranged; 09-15-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Be the change you want to see

Comment

Working...
                    X