Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up my Galaxy S4 tomorrow......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up my Galaxy S4 tomorrow......

Well, decided to try the galaxy, and android out for the first time. Only have had iphones up till this point. Could not get over the screen, and camera on the sammy so i am gonna do it........any tips, or heads up from you guys that rock the phone please let me know. I ordered a spigen neo hybrid case, and a glass screen protector as well. I will keep this updated on my thoughts and such for the other cats who may be looking at getting one.

Nice sig good thing your phone taste is coming up in the world with your basketball taste!

Iphone has already hit it's peak. They only tweak one thing every year and call it a new phone. I only have the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket by updated the software to the gingerbread 3.1 and it's pretty damn sweet so I can only imagine how sick it is on the S4.

You gonna get the everything proof S4 active? When I upgrade that's what I think would be worth it.

Comment

Finally

Welcome to La Familia S4

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Finally

Welcome to La Familia S4
        Thanks bro, yeah, i fought it, mostly because im s familiar with apple, and how the calendar, pics etc......synch between my phone and ipad, but, i realized i really dont need that feature, and can use google for that should i decide i want it again. Im pumped, tomorrow afternoon cant come fast enough.....like a kid at christmas eve....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Nice sig good thing your phone taste is coming up in the world with your basketball taste!

Iphone has already hit it's peak. They only tweak one thing every year and call it a new phone. I only have the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket by updated the software to the gingerbread 3.1 and it's pretty damn sweet so I can only imagine how sick it is on the S4.

You gonna get the everything proof S4 active? When I upgrade that's what I think would be worth it.
          Thanks bro, im getting the regular s4. The active has a different screen, and camera than the standard version so im gonna stay with the standard joint.

Comment

Get a nice case. The screens crack if you look at them wrong.

Awesome phone in every other way though.

Comment

Look up videos in my official S4 thread. There's a bunch I posted in there and a couple good Tips & Tricks for beginner videos.

Comment

update.....gt phone last night, spent a day with it.......in a word.......amazing. I did get the nova premier launcher as tough wiz had to much crap for my liking. I am very satisfied thus far, and dont think i will miss my iphone at all. The screen on my gs4 is sick, fast, and smooth. No lag on mine, no issues at all. Just trying to learn.......so many options.

Comment

still got my S3 suckas.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    still got my S3 suckas.
                    Me too. But that's the awesomeness about rooting Android phones and changing your operating system

My upgrade will be here right before the new HTC Flaghship drops and the S5 should be rolling around at that time too. So I'm okay with not upgrading this go round. I'm expecting better optimization by Samsung on their software.

Comment

Working...
                    X