Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin was scared by the body shots and hand speed of Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    A body punch isn't worth more points wise. You can't land as many body punches as you can jabs in a round.?
    The whole point of body punching is to take the wind out of your opponent, so you can get to them easier and slow then down. And kind of paralysed them so they can't punch you. The punch don't actually score more.
    But Ggg was still outworking Nell in later rounds
    I mean in terms of effect most of the time. a good power shot to the body is generally gonna have a more significant effect than a typical jab. scoring isn't done by counting shots...which were the more effective shots has to be taken into account. that said, a lot of ggg's jabs are not your typical touch jabs and all canelo's body shots weren't exactly thunderous either.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      those shots definitely got his attention...look at his face. he backed right off. was he badly hurt? no...but he got shook up. those were some of the most damaging single shots landed the entire fight, for either guy.
      False, the best punch in the fight was a left hook of Nelo that was totally clean, in the second round.

And no way Nelo was hurt in the 10

He Landed some good shots after that.

Be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        False, the best punch in the fight was a left hook of Nelo that was totally clean, in the second round.

And no way Nelo was hurt in the 10

He Landed some good shots after that.

Be serious.
        ggg landed shots after canelo's hook, so was that not an effective shot? canelo got buzzed man...it's not a big deal.

Comment

ggg landed shots after canelo's hook, so was that not an effective shot? canelo got buzzed man...it's not a big deal.
          I did not Say that GGG was buzzed, but thats was a great punch by Canelo.

Both fighters have steel chins

Comment

What can recall is Abel Sanchez employing Golovkin to stay low in the pocket and throw some punches from the side.

Comment

Thoughts????????????
              You are a troll. It was a really good fight with both fighters having their moments and it could have gone either way yet again but I think they got it right this time. I don’t want to see a trilogy if they are then it better be right away and someone better get knocked the fawk out

Comment

He was almost out on his feet due to the power punch by GGG and fatigue but because of his great body work leading up to that moment ggg was not able to finish him. Props to canelo for his game plan and execution plus dude has a granite chin man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  He was almost out on his feet due to the power punch by GGG and fatigue but because of his great body work leading up to that moment ggg was not able to finish him. Props to canelo for his game plan and execution plus dude has a granite chin man.

Jajajajajajaja when exactly he was almodt out ?

You are pathetic, show me that moment

Comment

Jajajajajajaja when exactly he was almodt out ?

You are pathetic, show me that moment
                    I don’t remember but a canelo fan told me here it was the 9th round I think. The fact you didn’t see this shows your biased. Like i said you are trash. Canelo was visibly hurt in this fight where ggg was never stunned. I still think canelo won. See I’m a realist my fav fighter is ggg and I can acknowledge he lost. Where you are a fan boy and act as if canelo I schooled and easily beat ggg both times. I’m done with you keep trolling

Comment

He was scared for a reason, canelo's body punches had ggg huffing and puffing by the 4th round. And anyone that knows these two fighters knows its true, ggg has great stamina but canelo took it from him with body shots. Great body work by canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X