Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Alexander Povetkin - Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    No barbershops in the UK? Povetkin looks very fit and ready too. Interesting fight.
    you know he gonna cut that ish before the fight man

Comment

Guilty, I voted for him

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
        Does anyone think there is any value in taking a shot with povetkin at +$600 odds? I think there is some value in taking povetkin! What do u think?
        You can get +700 on Bet365. But I can't see Povetkin getting a decision unless he floors AJ a couple of times so if he wins it'll be by tko/ko etc - you can get +900 on that.

If AJ is experiencing a mid-life crisis why not lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
          Multi millionaire has his whole life ahead of him is only 28 but having a mid life crisis. They need to work on his brain/mindset more instead of aesthetics by the sounds of it in all seriousness.
          he just needs to spend some of that money - what is he in a 'small flat' for? - he can invest in a luxury condo/flat with cinema, games room, swimming pool - and ask BJS to line up some entertainment!

Comment

Man this is a good fight they shouldn't have made it the very next week after the GGG-Canelo fight.

Comment

I just read it; WTF? I’m 48 and I’m not having a mid life crisis. That’s crazy he feels that way at 28-WOW!
              It's not always easy to handle fame and money.

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                Saw an article from the independent website yesterday titled "Joshua having mid life crisis" (the fukers 28) he mentioned that he can't be asked with life so much including cutting his hair lol. He even said he has no reason to cut it as he hasn't been invited to the gq event recently. I'll try to find it bro its hilarious mid life crisis at 28 wtf?

Haha here it is.
                https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8543681.html

“I've got to the stage right where...what do I live for?” He said, asking nobody in particular.

“What am I doing? Who am I impressing? I am in the gym. You get to a mid-life crisis and you just don't care no more. It is one of those things.

This is not the mindset when you're fighting someone like Povetkin.
                Upset incoming?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post

This is not the mindset when you're fighting someone like Povetkin.
                  Upset incoming?
                  I've said it since I first learned of this fight; Joshua should win this fight. But he's not going to have an easy nights work. And I would not at all be surprised if he LOSES to Povetkin.

This is a very interesting fight.

Comment

Joshua has built up his quads by the looks, no wonder he looking lighter on his feet, Povetkin has Nora sharples 1950 pudding basin haircut

Comment

Looks like UK heavyweight champs have hard time holding onto the belt without mental issues. Fury, then Joshua. I hope Povetkin wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X