No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to push start yet?

Whenever you're ready, troll. Whenever you're ready.
    If you don't ask for a rematch, that proves you know you legit lost.

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADP02
      After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

Originally posted by travestyny
      Oh really?
      How you gonna say it proves what happened the first time around....without talking about the first time around, the scope the first time around, and what specifically I supposedly lied and cheated about. All of which you have gone on record trying to avoid!

Game over.

I already explained it to you DUCKY!

What did we do for 2 months?

You said that non-threshold substances CANNOT have threshold type test criteria while I said that they can.

You said that ALL experts who called it a threshold type test was WRONG , while
      I said YOU were WRONG!!!!

How do I prove it?
      AGAIN, I said that you will NOT accept the challenge and if you do, you will LOSE!!!!

I said the above early on and I got it 100% RIGHT!!!

You did NOT accept my challenge! SO you are basically stuck at what we call the DUCK phase!!!!

I'm just keeping it 100 ….. REAL!!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• When I ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE, YOU DECLINED AND SAID WINNING DOESN'T MATTER, LIAR

I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
        Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        the win is not really that important.

SO AFTER YOU DECLINED OUR OWN CHALLENGE, IT'S TIME YOU ACCEPT THAT REMATCH. YOU READY TO PUSH START?

Last edited by travestyny; 09-16-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Claims I lied and cheated...but doesn't want to discuss the scope that I lied and cheated on at all. Makes no fuvvcking sense. This dude is a broken little bltch!

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
          No posting about who really LIED/cheated

ACCEPT THAT REMATCH AND PROVE YOU REALLY WON, BlTCH! OR JUST SHUT THE FVVCK UP AD PAY OFF YOUR DEBT!
          EVERONE IS SICK OF YOUR CRYING!

GAME OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-16-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            When I ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE, YOU DECLINED AND SAID WINNING DOESN'T MATTER, LIAR

SO AFTER YOU DECLINED OUR OWN CHALLENGE, IT'S TIME YOU ACCEPT THAT REMATCH. YOU READY TO PUSH START?

DEFLECTOR, I stand by my statement!

TRUTH

I do not want to win just to win. If I win but the truth is the opposite, what the freak is the point of that win? NOTHING!!!!

I did NOT have to win a challenge to find out the truth. I see from the 160+ pages that it was tough for you to admit defeat(Liar and Cheater) but you proved it 200% that that is who you are even today!!!

Just like the first challenge where you agreed to the challenge, you AGAIN tried to move the goal posts!

Even when you said you accepted, that was a huge LIE!!! You did not accept to the challenge as per the topic/scope presented!

You were hoping to change the scope AGAIN!!!!

What a freaking CHEATER!!!!

BUT

I already said that. I am OK without the challenge and without the win of a challenge.

I won even more decisively because you did NOT accept the challenge. Just like I TOLD YOU that YOU WOULD NOT ACCEPT

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

You couldn't win this one without your CHEATING ways! You definitely tried to CHEAT and LIE!

DUCKY

TO

DO

THE

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                I won even more decisively because you did NOT accept the challenge. Just like I TOLD YOU that YOU WOULD NOT ACCEPT
                I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

TOO BAD YOU DUCKED YOUR CHALLENGE WHEN I ACCEPTED 3 TIMES. NOW LET'S SEE IF YOU ACCEPT THE REMATCH?

ADP Afraid to push start!

GAME OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-17-2018, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• By the way, why are you NO SHOWING to Shoulder Roll's thread.

Just like you, the coward. Always being a pvssy and avoiding things.

Show up and explain yourself!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post19110927

Comment

• I just see more QUACKING from the DUCK named Travestyny!!!

Comment

• I see ADP Still not ready to push start and prove that I lied and cheated after he ducked his own challenge I wonder why

IT'S OVER SON. YOU GOT DESTROYED. THANKS FOR PLAYING.

Comment

Working...
                      X