No announcement yet.

Is Broner insecure about his sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    What scene? Link? I never EVER trust the word of a racist scumbag with an agenda like you.
    theres no link damn nerds, you can hear things in person and not on the internet you know?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      I guess this was no h0m0 also?

The moment he lost his manhood is time stamped.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        theres no link damn nerds, you can hear things in person and not on the internet you know?
        So explain how you, who lives in England and never been to the US are hearing things in person about two fighters that seldom if ever leave the States?

Admit it, just another case of a scumbag racist (you) making up shyte to fit your racist agenda.

Comment

Broner has like 30 kids. Dude loves that pu$$y. I've never believed in him as a boxer but he has never come across as gay. That's some wishful thinking and you dudes are kinda queer for even projecting that shyt on him.
          Why do you want him to be gay so bad??

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            He ain’t relavent no more mase killed him
            nah...man when was the last time relevant mase was?..mase had tu use a recycled beat from like 15 years ago

cam is a legit harlem dude....doont care what mcgruff tried to say to say to save mase.....cam aint take no harm from it

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              nah...man when was the last time relevant mase was?..mase had tu use a recycled beat from like 15 years ago

cam is a legit harlem dude....doont care what mcgruff tried to say to say to save mase.....cam aint take no harm from it
              Cam hasn’t been relevant since 06 mase cameback for a day and ended his career for good

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Cam hasn’t been relevant since 06 mase cameback for a day and ended his career for good
                right

cause mase put out a whole tape that has been relevant sinceeeeeeeee....since.......????

right

the program was a dope tape.....he killed mase so bad on an intro that mase felt the need to put out a diss over a 15 year old recycled young guru beat ....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  He's a damn fool. Hopefully that other joker, the tri-sexual 69 rapper dude has his real thugs spray Broner's car as he's leaving tonight. Turn that mother****er into swiss cheese
                  What is going on in your signature?

Comment

He hangs with his big bro. So he must have picked up a few pointers from "tbe". I guess now i know what he meant at being that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      What is going on in your signature?
                      The biggest matchup of the year!! The Suffocator meeting her match, gonna try and swallow that Rhino horn!

Comment

Working...
                      X