No announcement yet.

Al Haymon and Mayweather are ruining this sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon and Mayweather are ruining this sport

The constant robberies, their influence to make absurd stipulations, the constant mismatches becoming more and more frequent to follow "Mayweather's career blueprint", etc.

Even the referee Kenny Bayless seemed scared to warn Mayweather, didn't treat fighters as equals in the ring, and played a big enough part towards the outcome of the fight.
    Last edited by Pu·gi·list; 09-14-2014, 02:14 AM.

Al haymon, arum, floyd are all ruining the sport. Oh yes id give floyd the drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Al haymon, arum, floyd are all ruining the sport. Oh yes id give floyd the drug test.
      did pacquiao ruin the sport by resigning to arum, resorting himself to cherrypicking espn fighters?

Comment

Why are Pacquiao fans alway complaining about someone else ruining the sport?

Comment

jesus christ stfu. you Pacquiao fans are freaking pathetic. You idiots always call to boycott Floyd's fights, but always seem to know what happened right after the fight ends. Its a shame such a great fighter has such a terrible fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            jesus christ stfu. you Pacquiao fans are freaking pathetic. You idiots always call to boycott Floyd's fights, but always seem to know what happened right after the fight ends. Its a shame such a great fighter has such a terrible fan base.
            I'm not a PAC fan. I'd consider myself more of a Floyd fan... But then tonight happened. I used to be able to look past the faux posturing, the ignorant comments, and all the glitz. But, tonight I didn't see a champion. I saw a weak dude with odds stacked in his favor. I didn't see "fighter" with the heart of a champion. I saw a wimp

Again, I'm not a PAC fan. I'm a life long fan of boxing. Unlike most clowns on this site--my boxing fanaticism doesn't start and end with Manny and PAC.

Tonight I felt sad for the sport, and I felt sorry for people who call themselves Floyd fans. He's a total joke.

Comment

People who call themselves boxing fans but are really just pathetic haters like this thread starter are the ones ruining the sport. They are probably too broke to afford a PPV fight anyway. So they don't really matter at all to anyone.

Comment

Someone tell me then, how can you defend haymon? How are floyd and haymon NOT ruining the sport? How are they making it better?

Comment

kenny bayless wasn't the only one that was fixed

all the refs on that card had a mission, super strict on any dirty tactic(two fights points were taken for lowblows, all of which only had one warning instead of the usual 2), and break clinches as quickly as humanly possible, but also allow them

bayless taking a point instantly from maidana was pretty bad, i think they were also told to favor certain fighters, like how many lowblows did it take soto to land on molina before the ref even acknowledged it? and maidana elbow was on par with any other of mayweather's elbows except most fighters are not sissies that will easily drop to sell the performance, which actually reminds me of soto in that first point deduction with molina, the punch wasn't even low, yet soto is here acting liek he was shot

i mean if you guys can't see how wrong and fixed this sht was, i dunno what else can be done, but it's a huge disgrace, and floyd mayweather is a definite fraud
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-14-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X