No announcement yet.

Heavyweight matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
    Dude, he's a prospect. Get over it. It's a fact. Stating a fact doesn't make me a casual. I asked who between Miller and Whyte. You said Joyce. I didn't ask about Joyce. Go start your own thread about Joyce.
    Just acknowledge that you were wrong. You make yourself look stupid by not admitting top 15 guy is a challenger.

Comment

Joyce

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Just acknowledge that you were wrong. You make yourself look stupid by not admitting top 15 guy is a challenger.
      Nobody asked about Joy Joyce, GTFOH and go make your own Joy Joyce post or ANSWER THE QUESTION. Are you 5?

Comment

Miller

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
        ? When did anyone claim either had??
        Wow buddy, bless your heart as they say in the south.

Comment

Ortiz

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          No shyte Sherlock , obviously the direction I was going is Ortiz shouldn't been in ring in first place if he's medically unfit.

More like you made a stupid thread disguising as a Wilder fanboy which never works bc you guys are ******ed.
          I'm a fan of the sport first, you should try it out. You should also try basing your opinions around facts and you should also stop making assumptions, less you have some self respect. Read a book, junior

Comment

Fury

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
            I did, he must be on the juice
            Good lord somebody will praying for you somewhere

Comment

Working...
            X